tattoomike is offline Associate Member

********* And Juice

sometimes i get bad headaches or hurt real bad after a workout or just want a buzz.
    how hard are perks on a system, im on decca 225 mg/week, winny 100mg eod, and prop 100mg eod, i dont drink and rarely eat fatty foods, i take milk thistle, and am wondering if 1 or 2 now and then will hurt me bad.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Rec drugs are not for this board

JohnnyB

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Well, to be honest, I enjoy an oxycodone or two once in a while (don't take the big ones w/ acetomenefin in them, but rather the small 10mg's as they're much lighter on your liver). I believe in balance, so I doubt two percocets are going to harm your liver or heart. You just can't be taking them everyday! Like anything, if you keep it in moderation, it probably won't do long term damage. On the other hand, it's certainly not healthy, so it's up to you to asess the risk for yourself to be taking opiates.......on top of three different steroidal compounds; one of which is know to be very hard on liver and kidney organs. Hate to make it sound so harsh, but it is the truth! In the end you're the only one who knows how much harm you've already done from drinking, toking, juicing, or other shit......so you know your body best. But if it was me, I wouldn't eat percs if I was on 400mg's of winny a week!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I guess you skipped over Johnny B's post?

~SC~

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Before this get out of hand I'm locking this

JohnnyB

Thread Information