Thread: Need Answers

Rsox420 is offline New Member

Need Answers

How much testosterone is a 17 year old kid producing thou?? and all advice aside ( im young and ignorant ) im want to run a deca , sus, dianabol cycle. How much of each should i have in my cycle. Im thinking about 300 mg a week deca, 500 mg a week sus, and 20 mg a day dianabol. Is this sufficient??

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Oh boy another one...here we go. I'll be the first to tell you, that youre too young for AS. Others will add to my suggestion. DIET right and TRAIN hard, and you will gain the muscle you want naturally. You have loads of test in your body @ your age. Use it to your advantage. I'm not even going to start on how the use of AS will close growth plates, etc.

~theJuice~

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Why do you even bother asking such questions when you know the outcome?

17 is way too young bro. you'll regret it when you realize this and it's too late.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    does your mommy and daddy know your going to do this.

all b.s a side if your not 22 or older you should not run gear. deca being the worst for you to run out of them all.

a 17 yesy old kid makes 10 to 12 mg a day of natty test. this is why you dont wont to run juice. after a cycle and pct ther is a chance your test will not come back to that. it might only like 4 or 5mg a day.
    Damn bro, you crack me up...

~theJuice~

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Listen to these bros Rsox... these bro's are all extremely knowledgeable and I can certainly vouch for every one of them. nobody is really flaming you here. You just really need to do some research. at you rage, you are developing really high levels of natural test. a cycle now could really damage that. read up bro. ask questions. do some searches, you will see what we are all talking about. I hope yo udo that before you start and you realize then it is too late.

Thread Information