Dally is offline The Dally Lama

What would you run if you could ?

I mean what would you run if your prone to hairloss, but have propecia and nizoral,

money is not really an issue, but fuk who likes to spend it if you dont really have to?

I dont wanna bloat up, Im prone to baldness.....kinda and my avatar is pretty much what I want just more ripped and well, yah you guessed it BIGGER!

I've run 2 tren prop cycles and both I got up about 15 pounds and lost 10 during pct....

FAK

so, whaddya think I should do next? huh? what?

I can get this...

EQ?
    tren?
    test E?
    Prop?
    anadrol ?
    boldenone ?
    deca (dont wanna bloat remember)

huh? whaddya tink?

Prop, EQ, Tren , but if you're prone to baldness you might wanna drop the tren and roll with winny and/or var. masteron would be good if your source can scrounge it.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    EQ prop and var... that's my next... I can't wait!

whats up with boldenone ? anyone with experience

thinking EQ and prop for sure.... not positive about the tren ...but I could run it all together I guess

whats the normal length to run EQ? I heard 400 to 800 a week broken into 2 shots? for at least 14 weeks?

is EQ bad for bloat? what about serms...fuk I gotta read more up on it

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally

thinking EQ and prop for sure.... not positive about the tren ...but I could run it all together I guess

whats the normal length to run EQ? I heard 400 to 800 a week broken into 2 shots? for at least 14 weeks?

I ran EQ 400mg for ten weeks along with prop and fina. The shit is bomb. With other cutting compounds (var, winstrol etc) veins / vascularity becomes more apparent, but on boldenone the veins become the size of garden hoses... also hunger goes up like mad.... that EQ hunger is no joke. I would run it for at least 10 weeks, even longer if I have the chance to do it again. The ester is long... it takes awhile for levels to peak in the bloodstream.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member

I heard EQ was bad for baldness........might wanna get some anti fungal shampoo

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member

eq at least 12 weeks, 14 would be better though....

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    Prop, EQ, Tren, but if you're prone to baldness you might wanna drop the tren and roll with winny and/or var. masteron would be good if your source can scrounge it.
    I would'nt go with winny, It killed my hair line I hear var is a better choice.

chris2wire is offline Member
    I was balding and then started test and I stopped balding... Weird...

But anyways, I think test + finastride does a great job for gains without balding. Finastride stops test from converting to.... whatever the name is of the chemical that causes balding. Over time, like 3 months, it supposedly can bring hair back... Which stops as soon as you stop using it... But you get my point. Test + Finastride

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    I ran EQ 400mg for ten weeks along with prop and fina. The shit is bomb. With other cutting compounds (var, winstrol etc) veins / vascularity becomes more apparent, but on boldenone the veins become the size of garden hoses... also hunger goes up like mad.... that EQ hunger is no joke. I would run it for at least 10 weeks, even longer if I have the chance to do it again. The ester is long... it takes awhile for levels to peak in the bloodstream.

thanks fellas first off.

and polska you say eq at 400 a week? so you shot 200 2 times a week or how?

and this boldenone what the time to run it? its not the same as EQ right?

fack Im fukin dumb!

what would be a good cycle layout like you did .... and what sorta gains did you get and how did you do in pct after the fact ... did you keep much?

cause I lost all my tren /prop gains, I have better overall body compostion ... so maybe not but overall I'm light again

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    polska you say eq at 400 a week? so you shot 200 2 times a week or how?

and this boldenone what the time to run it? its not the same as EQ right?

fack Im fukin dumb!

what would be a good cycle layout like you did .... and what sorta gains did you get and how did you do in pct after the fact ... did you keep much?

cause I lost all my tren/prop gains, I have better overall body compostion ... so maybe not but overall I'm light again
    My EQ was dosed at 50mg/ml. I was shooting my tren and prop ED so I simply incorporated 1.2ml of EQ into my syringe w/ the prop and tren. 1.2ml ed amounted to approximately 60mg ed (so 420mg boldenone a week). Yup, boldenone = equipoise .

My cycle went like this:

Weeks 1-4: Dbol 30mg ED
    Weeks 5-12: Prop 50mg ed
    Weeks 1-12: Fina 75mg ed
    Weeks 1-10: EQ 60mg ed

Liquidex at .5ml and nolva at 10mg throughout. Clomid for post cycle.

The cycle started out great and then went to shit because of some personal matters. My caloric intake dropped down to something ridiculously low and I stopped working out.

In the end I ended up taking the prop and EQ till the end to spare any muscle mass that I could. I dropped the fina early because of arythmia problems while on it.

Clomid didn't help my mood swings and essentially I discontinued it early. My recovery was terrible. Combined with detraining and low calories I dropped mass fast...

When I stopped working out around week 7 (I think) I had gained 10-15 clean lbs. By the time I started training again I had lost nearly 25 lbs. So I lost all 15lbs I gained and then 10 more. you can say that cycle was started at a disastrous time and hence yielded disastrous results.

However, it was great while it lasted. If I could repeat one cycle that I've done, that would be the one I would do.
    Last edited by Polska; 07-13-2005 at 10:50 PM.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    I dont know how to relate to this problem, but see that a couple of my friends are realy concerned just from natural hair loss. Ive just heard mostly of them using propecia, but pretty much it seems to be a trade off for size if ur prone regardless. Its said to prevent further loss, but ur now going to be taking juice which im pretty sure was not given to the volenteers in the surveys they preformed to see the benefits of this drug.

Thread Information