ly22 is offline New Member

Weight Loss and Shakes

Are there any types of shakes that are strickly to help you burn fat? If there are please let me know what they are and where to find them.

Uconish is offline Member
    i dont think there are any shakes that can burn fat. THe only way to burn fat is to burn more calories than you take in. I dont know what your goals are, but if youre fat and just looking to lose weight there is easy fix. You have to look at your lifestyle, this includes eating, drinking, and exercise habits and be strong willed.

im bout 6'3 about 210. im just looking to get real lean

beuleux is offline Banned
    6' 3" and 210 doesnt sound flabby, how bout a pic or bf stats, but like the man says eat properly and use will power

im bout 17-18% right now with good diet and cardio 3-4 times a week. i was at 250 so some may be lose skin

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Take out carbs and add protein in its place and you will lose fat. Substitute water in the place of sugar drinks. As far as shakes-its not the shakes that make you lose weight but the abscence of carbs or fat. Therefore if you want your shakes go with the high-protein low carb variety. My fav of the bunch is nitro-tech.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bird
    Take out carbs and add protein in its place and you will lose fat. Substitute water in the place of sugar drinks. As far as shakes-its not the shakes that make you lose weight but the abscence of carbs or fat. Therefore if you want your shakes go with the high-protein low carb variety. My fav of the bunch is nitro-tech.
    What he said. I quickly lost 10 lbs in 2 or 3 weeks time. I lost a lil strength but it happens. Cardio 4-5 times a week at 35-45 mins low intensity will also do the trick.

Thread Information