Thread: 3rd cycle ideas

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

3rd cycle ideas

im currently in the process of thinkingup a third cycle. I've done test E and Dbo/TestE/Deca in the past. im trying to think of what i want to take this time around. At this point i kind of want to try something like tren /testE (already have the test E, otherwise i would go prop with it) I wanted to run EQ but i dont think i wanna chance the hairloss associated with it. Anyone have any other ideas for this 3rd cycle (almost technically my 4th since i stopped one like 6 weeks in cause i couldn;t eat like i wanted to due to work) Just looking for some ideas, not for someone to put a cycle together. Oh i think this time im mainly looking for some more keepable gains. I want to drop a few opounds before i get going on this cycle so i have a little bit of time, probably like late fall sometime.
    Thanks for any help bros
    magic

roger24 is offline Banned
    prop and dbol , or prop and equipoise .

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i always read a side of tren was hairloss but i haven;t really seen too many threads where people actually see that side. I've always seen more with EQ hairloss, now im curious how many people have actually noticed significant hairloss while on tren... maybe people get it and just dont post it up but now it's got me wondering. I do know personally i had more hairloss when i used prop then when i had just test E, luckily it stopped once i stopped the prop.
    as of now i've been really considering something like a Test E/ Tren combo but maybe ill hold off on that for a little while longer, i had great results with my last E deca cycle so that is also an option out there for me.....
    any more opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Thread Information