Thread: Just Starting

GrFrost is offline New Member

Just Starting

Need a little help from anyone willing to help out. I am starting my first with Deca 200, Nabolic Strong, and Clen tabs. Are these a good combination and if not how would anyone, mix them up into a good lean buidling cutting cycle.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrFrost
    Need a little help from anyone willing to help out. I am starting my first with Deca 200, Nabolic Strong, and Clen tabs. Are these a good combination and if not how would anyone, mix them up into a good lean buidling cutting cycle.

no it sucks. i think you need to research more before you do anything. what are your current stats. ht/wt. bodyfat% years training?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by GrFrost
    a good lean buidling cutting cycle.

~SC~

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    just starting as the subject of this thread should be changed to just learning, or just clueless. How would u come up with such a stack, did somebody just have some left over bottles and just got rid of them through u. Read bro, then again it was ur first post so look around and check out what others are taking. Plus unless u have a great stack, diet, and great genes. U choose to bulk or to trim up. Everyone would love to just get big and ripped with a cycle, but its just not like that for most.

Ok, thanks for the quick responses and you are for the most part right about the clueless part. I did not know a website like this existed or I probably would be better off. It is kind of hard to find out anything in the area I am in with raising suspicion towards yourself.

I am 28 yrs approx. 5'10", 180 lbs, and i have been training for about 2 years now 4 and 5 days a week. What would someone recommend for a first stack? Should i just use the Deca and then after bulking, come back with the Nabolic Strong, or is the Nabolic Strong junk?

I know i dont know anything, that is why i am asking for help. Thanks again

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I hope you didn't actually start taking anything yet. If you did, you will regret it within a few weeks.

Your first cycle should be TESTOSTERONE ONLY. This is a learning run. You will learn how the most basic of AAS affects you. You will learn whether or not you are susceptible to gyno or other sides. You should ALREADY know whether or not your training and diet are conducive to good gains on gear... if you can make steady, even if modest, gains naturally, then you can make gains on gear. The only difference is you will up your protein and total calories, and you don't need as much fat while on cycle. DO NOT think that you can make gains on AAS if you can't make any without! This would not necessarily apply to someone who has truly reached their natural limits... but such people are rare. Look at the tested, all natural competitions to get an idea of how far a determined person can go without AAS. If you're not there yet, you should still be making some gains if you are considering using AAS.

Back to the test-only thing... if you run a stack of two or more drugs, you won't know which is causing what effect on you. For instance, let's say you are running deca and cyp for your first cycle. Let's say you notice gyno symptoms. You won't know whether the gyno is from the test (estrogen related) or the deca (progestin type) so you won't know which type to treat. With just one drug, testosterone, which should be the base of any cycle, you learn about one set of sides. THEN in subsequent cycles you can add stuff in an intelligent manner. For a second cycle, you could do the test/deca cycle, and you would know that if the test didn't have a certain effect on you, then it has to be the deca or a synergistic effect of the deca with the test. You have a base of knowledge to work from, see?

Not to put you down but I do want to discourage you. You do NOT seem to be well informed enough to use AAS at this point. Otherwise you would know to run testosterone alone for your first cycle. You would be asking here about a 10 or 12 week cycle of 300 to 500mg per week. You would be presenting a tentative plan for pct and asking for critique on that. You would be asking how much nolvadex you should have on hand, and whether or not you should take a low dose all the way through the cycle. (You shouldn't, on your first cycle... you need to be able to observe any gyno symptoms without the inhibiting effect of the nolva, to get an idea of your level of sensitivity, and only begin using it when symptoms do appear. Otherwise, on subsewquent cycles, yes, it is a good idea)

I urge you to give this stuff away to either your worst enemy, or someone who knows how to use this stuff properly. You can laugh at his inability to get a woody for his GF, for instance. Just think... that could have been you! You can ridicule his feeble efforts to get hyoooge... but it could have been you taking all that stuff and not getting anywhere. You could ask slyly a month after the end of this cycle from hell if his natural testosterone production has recovered yet, and think how that could have been you. Don't let it be you! Get rid of this stuff, train and eat properly for a few years, LEARN all there is to learn about AAS, and then make an informed decision to either do a sensible test-only cycle for your first cycle, or give it a miss.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    IMO your first cycle should be a good ol bread n butter bulk cycle bro. just do some test, deca , dbol followed up with some pct and you should get awsome gains for your first cycle.

roger24 is offline Banned
    keep it simple for a first cycle, mabe run some test

Thanks again for the responses. No i have not starting taking anything yet. I want to know what I am doing for I take the first of anything. I forgot to mention before that I have Clomid as well for PCT. So your advice would be to start with Test and get rid of the other. (dont keep it for later?) I failed to mention that in college, i used a short run of Deca with little to no side affects and that is the reason i bought more. I have read a lot on the subject, but i guess not enough. Most of what I am reading says that these guys stack Deca with Test.

I got the original stack idea from another website. http://www.freeanabolicsteroidsinfo.com/stacks.htm#12 I guess you cannot believe everything you read.

I am really eager to learn just as much as I am to get pumped. I am waiting until around October or November to start cycle so more clothes can be worn inside gym. Thanks, again
    Last edited by GrFrost; 07-14-2005 at 06:55 PM.

Thread Information