steel10 is offline Junior Member

7 days of ref-b and not any size/weight gains

I just finished my 1st week of ref-b @37.5mg/day. (I started the ref-b almost 2 weeks after cyp/deca because of some complications getting tabs). In any event, I noticed some increased strength over the 1st week on major lifts, as well as a HUGE appetite and increased lower back soreness when doing squats and d-lifts. However, I have not really noticed any weight or size gains as of yet. I know it is early, but just curious what your guys' experiences have been with size gains off d-bol. I have read a lot of people saying that they gain 10+ lbs in the first two weeks, but curious to see if it is normal not to see any weight gains during the first 7 days. Anyway, tomorrow will be day number 8 and hoping that I see some size/weight gains during this week. I was considering bumping up the ref-b to 50mg/day, but think it would be better to wait at least another week before doing so in order to see if I do gain off of the 37.5 mg dosage.

Thanks for the feedback.

BTW I am taking about 1500 mg daily of ALA and am definetely seeing increased definition in spite of eating like a horse.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    weeks 2-4 showed best gains for me bro..

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    it would be easy to tell if the ref-b was fake. it smells like vitamines and is a dark, piss color. and the taste is horrible. i usually gain 10 or so lbs off of it. but mostly i get strong as hell. give it another week. maybe up the dose to 50mgs per day.(2 cc)

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Week two is when I usually start to get results when the water weight comes on. I love the ref-b. If you don't see results at the end of two weeks I would bump it up to 50mg/ed. I don't know how many cycles you have done but I used ref-b in my first cycle and never went over 37.5mg/ed and got great results.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    i get 5lbs in 5 days and
    the strenght keeps coming

Thanks. Big Kev-- they are tabs. I am pretty positive they are legit. They do smell like vitamins, look like they are supposed to and I did notice a sizable increase in my appetite and strength during the first week-- just no real size/weight gain. I will stay at 37.5 mg for another week, being that this is my first time using d-bol, and maybe up the dosage to 50mg if still not pleased with the results. Anymore feedback from your expiences is welcomed... Thanks.

BTW-- are ref-b tabs known for being underdosed. It seem that most first time d-bol users don't usually go over 25-35mg/day, but with ref-b a lot of people use 37.5-50mg their first time. This is my first time with d-bol, but if I knew that ref-b tabs were definetely underdosed I would be more willing to up the dosage. However, if they are not underdosed, it seems that 37.5mg should be plenty of d-bol to see gains off of first a first time d-bol user.

BTW, King Sampson, what were your stats when you first used ref-b tabs?
    Last edited by steel10; 04-22-2002 at 07:46 AM.

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    im glad someone else post this .hey bro i had the same shit in my opinion there are worthless revorfit -b by loeffler pink tabs at 25mg per tab with other vitamins i stopped taking it after week 1 cause didnt feel shit .im going to tj and getting denkals d-bol at 10 mg per tab for $75 bucks now i know that shit is going to hit hard

Originally posted by IGF-1
    im glad someone else post this .hey bro i had the same shit in my opinion there are worthless revorfit -b by loeffler pink tabs at 25mg per tab with other vitamins i stopped taking it after week 1 cause didnt feel shit .im going to tj and getting denkals d-bol at 10 mg per tab for $75 bucks now i know that shit is going to hit hard
    I haven't determined them to be worthless just yet. I was just saying that I did not notice any size/weight gains in the first 7 days of usage. I have, however, noticed some pretty good strength gains. I will see how this week goes. If I don't gain any size over the next week (even if water weight), I will prob be agreeing with you. Also, this is my 1st d-bol experience so it is tough to determine to what extent it is the brand that is either good or bad or to what extent it is how my body reacts with the drug. BTW, IGF-1, how many times have you done d-bol before and what dosage of ref-b did you use? It doesn't seem to me that not seeing any size gains in 7 days is too abnormal. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Thread Information