Thread: Gear question

jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

Gear question

okay i have been on acouple weeks of this cycle- dbol50mg-sus250

now i did my 4wk cycle of dbol and i still have sus left. now i just got some enthnate and primobolon. now should i take all three of these together or just pick two to stack together? i can't get deca so don't tell me to use that.

50mg wow....ummm

you're a little confused...you probably are going to want to stack the primo with the sust and save the enanthate for later. how long are you planning on running these??

is this your first cycle?

do you have pct?

etc.

etc.

etc.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    50mg wow....ummm

you're a little confused...you probably are going to want to stack the primo with the sust and save the enanthate for later. how long are you planning on running these??

is this your first cycle?

do you have pct?

etc.

etc.

etc.
    Whats so (Wow) about 50mg of D-bol

Quote Originally Posted by jeffsz28

now i did my 4wk cycle of dbol and i still have sus left. now i just got some enthnate and primobolon. now should i take all three of these together or just pick two to stack together? i can't get deca so don't tell me to use that.
    How much sus or you running 250mg a week?

i just wouldn't do it thats all.....50mg of quality dbol is a little harsh for my liking.

i would rather run something else at the beginning

i just wouldn't do it thats all.....50mg of quality dbol is a little harsh for my liking.

i would rather run something else at the beginning
    Like what?

prop, tren

prop, tren
    Thats cool but I Love 25mg to 50mg of D-bol for the first 4 weeks of any cycle.

i used to also no biggie bro. eat up....all the dbols you can handle. just my $.02

now BACK to HIS thread.

Any way if this is your first cycle if your on the 4th week of your cycle drop the D-bol and just run the sus for 8 more weeks at 500mg a week. Save that other stuff for your next cycle.

jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member
    nope its not my first cycle- other cycles i ran for a 10-12wk were dbol and sus. acouple years ago i just ran test by itself and i still got pretty big. i'm taking the sus250 twice a week. would it hurt anything to run all three? i know sus has four blends in it. last year i got my hands on a bunch of stuff. 10wk cycle-sus250 for ten weeks,primo-4weeks-enthnate-4weeks,eq maybe like four weeks. i stacked all those and got big very quick and strong.. and i kept alot of my size also.

nope its not my first cycle- other cycles i ran for a 10-12wk were dbol and sus. acouple years ago i just ran test by itself and i still got pretty big. i'm taking the sus250 twice a week. would it hurt anything to run all three? i know sus has four blends in it. last year i got my hands on a bunch of stuff. 10wk cycle-sus250 for ten weeks,primo-4weeks-enthnate-4weeks,eq maybe like four weeks. i stacked all those and got big very quick and strong.. and i kept alot of my size also.
    Id just throw in the primo.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Don't add enanthate to sust. You can switch over when the sust is finished, if you like. Sust should be shot EOD or ED because of all the prop and phenylprop in it. Enanth can be used 2x/week with no probs.

I don't have personal experience with primo but you can research it in the profiles. I think maybe I would run it through the middle and toward the end of the cycle but finish up with just the test.

50mg dbol ? I don't find it all that rough. Makes me happy and cheerful. Bloating is easily controlled. I'm not sure it makes enough difference in my final gains to be worth the cost or the liver stress, so I don't usually bother with it anymore, but I do like how it makes me feel and I don't think 4 weeks at 50mg/ED is escessive except for maybe somebody who is very small.

Thread Information