Extreme is offline Associate Member

15 weeks and longer on DECA/TEST

I am approaching 15 weeks on Deca 600mg per week and test 900mg per week. I upped the dossage mid cycle from Deca 450mg per week and test 700mg per week. I have been training and eating well. Probably could eat more. I had some good gaines up to week 8 which is weird and then leveled off. I feel as the cycle is closing I am starting to realize some good gaines again like a second kick. I have done several cycles up to 12 weeks at moderate dossages and would only realize 6 to 8 pounds of gaines. I guess it is just my genetics.

I don't really feel my body or my hpta is having a problem with these higher dossages and longer periods.

My question would it be safe to extend the cycle to 18 or 20 weeks? If I do this I would be out of test E and have to switch to test C. Is this a problem. I plan on running whinny 5 weeks at the end of the cycle to clomid therapy depending on where I decide to stop.

Any input is greatly appreiciated.

Stats:

I cut right before this cycle from 188lbs to 179lbs for summer. Started the cycle and gained back to the 188 fast. Sitting at about 190lbs right now and appear to have dropped some additional body fat. Would like to hit 195 to 200.

Thanks!

roger24 is offline Banned
    if your not getting any sides, go for it bro

speak is offline Associate Member
    I'm also interested in the answers to this, as I have some of the same issues.

-bump

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Well id never go for it, but ive seen it done, either in person or in mags reading. I would probably change the products used at times when using in long periods to hit different receptors.

personaly, i wouldent go that long

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    I love 20 week cycles I think as long as there are no sides and you listen to your body youll be ok . I get some of my best gains around week 15 strong as sh-t and I seem to keep more of my gains . Besides pro's arent huge because ther doing 8 and 10 week cycles. So it all depends on your goals , Remember before the start of every cycle you should have a hard but optainable goal as to what the purpose of this cycle is and what your trying to accomplish!!!!!!!!!! GET BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

true

Thread Information