Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member

Mild steroid cycle, need some input!

Some personal stats first:
    Current weight: 210lbs
    Height: 6'2
    Training experience: on\off for many years...
    Prone to acne: Yes
    Prone to hairloss: Yes

Okay, so you think why go with a mild cycle in the first place?.
    Well, here goes the story explaining how my first approch to the *dark side* went.

I started out on a Test E 500mg a\week cycle back in march, it was my first cycle and everything was so exciting. I didn't follow it through, after week 5 my scalp started itching...it was then I noticed my reciding hairline. I took a walk and decided that it wasn't worth getting bold for. I had gained 16lbs at this point. I didn't experience any other sides (other than backpumps).

How I see myself today, what kind of results I want
    I'm in no hurry to get particulary *BIG*, I'm 210 already naturally and it seems I'm able to keep the weight and strength I got now with little maintanence. Like training once a week and eating normally. I can imagine my ideal weight beeing somewhere around 185lbs tho. So I do got a bodyfat issue at 210 indeed. Taking all this into account, I don't really see the need of doing a heavy mass cycle. However I was thinking about a mild cycle that would help me promote quality gains (together with alot more healthy food) while working the bodyfat %.

I'm not sure how a cycle like that would look like, from research I would imagine a Primobolan (Depot) Anavar \OT combo might be a start. The most importante thing is that it dosn't cause too much hairloss...I know this issue can't be totaly avoided when playing with steroids but it should be possible to minimize the problem.

Would be thankfull for some useful input on this matter. I've tried to explain my situation the best I can...

later

roger24 is offline Banned
    it sounds ok. but im not the most exsperianced guy.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    I think that a Primo an anavar cycle would be go for your purposes but make sure you take about 550 mgs of primo a week . a lot of people under dose primo and see no results .I ve seen good results using 550 a week to 750 and its a very mild roid even at those doses. Also make sure you take 40mgs anavar a day for at least 6 weeks.

beast N°1 is offline Junior Member
    i just wanted to post the same shot bro, that's freaky! ! !
    did a Test/deca cycle in march also, gained about 21 pounds in 6 weeks and then i quit because i got bad acne, high blood pressure from the blaot(was using proviron only)
    after doing alot of research i thought i could have done the same thing with milder and less bloating compounds. i'm now 5.8, 180lbs and 11% BF.
    i would really like to stay 180 but at 8%. i was first thinking Test 500mg + Boldenon 500mg with winny at the end that would give me 20lbs i think with the diet and so on. but for half the price i could go for 10 weeks 400mg primo and week 1-4 Tboll and i personnaly think that will do the trick. i know test is the best, but without test is for some of us without sides!
    i read some threads about Primo + Var and Bold + winny and that sort off stuf, maybe you do not gain 20 pounds but you gain 10-15 with lower BF and from a test + deca cycle you gain 20 or 25 and keep 15-20 with + 2% in BF.
    i really want some opinions on this.

Primo is a derivative of DHT, which can cause hair-loss although its a mild anabolic . I'd look into getting some proscar/propecia and possibley run a low-dose of test preferrably prop with other cutters

So Primo would be just as hard on the hairline as Test E? ..anyone got som suggestions to what anabolics that aren't harsh for the hairline? ..I've got some Test E left, so I can easily incorporate it in low dosages. Just don't wanna use it as a base for the reasons exaplined initially.

is primo bad for acne aswell?

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    test prop
    winny at end
    propecia

Hi again bros...

Have been doing some research on this board on the hairloss issue. So let me see if I understand this...DHT derivitives like primo can be just as bad idea as running Test E without the finasteride. Since finasteride only prevents steroids from converting to DHT to some degree..it won't do much for steroids that are DHT in some way already.
    So if one would run a low test E (250mg a\week) together with 50mg Anavar while taking Finasteride and DHT blockers ...could that solution be worth trying out? ..if the main concern is hairloss I mean.

I had some itching and hairloss problemes like I've mentioned earlier....this was from a 500mg Test E only cycle...didn't run any anti-hair compounds like Finasteride at the time tho. Didn't think I would get any problemes actually...since I naturally got very thick hair and needs to get a hair cut every 3.5month ...

hope to hear some opinions on this ...I could drop the Test E and just run Anavar too ..but adding some Test would be best!.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    im not sure dosage is the issue. if its going to induce the hairloss i think it will happen regardless of if its 250mg test week or 750 mg/week. i could be wrong, though. but im in the same boat. my hairline just keeps getting higher and higher. suks to be addicted to mass.guess somethins gotta give. id rather it be my hair then my heart or liver.

JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anadrol50_power
    So Primo would be just as hard on the hairline as Test E? ..anyone got som suggestions to what anabolics that aren't harsh for the hairline? ..I've got some Test E left, so I can easily incorporate it in low dosages. Just don't wanna use it as a base for the reasons exaplined initially.
    Most likely Primo won't be as bad as Test. There are people on every board I've seen who've said Primo tears there hair up. There's a guy hear calls himelf Duke of Earl who apparently had it bad from Primo. It is probably the second safest roid after Var on ur hairline.
    Primo is a DHB derivative, not a DHT, but noone really knows the cause of hairloss. It is partially DHT, but you could block all the dht on most people who have MPB and they will still lose their hair.
    Do and Anavar only cycle. If you're in no real hurry there's no need to stack, especially if you don't know how your body will react to each compound. DO an Anavar cycle, which will cut your appetite and give you strength gains then, if you want, do an Anavar Primo cycle next.

Quote Originally Posted by JasperJ
    Most likely Primo won't be as bad as Test. There are people on every board I've seen who've said Primo tears there hair up. There's a guy hear calls himelf Duke of Earl who apparently had it bad from Primo. It is probably the second safest roid after Var on ur hairline.
    Primo is a DHB derivative, not a DHT, but noone really knows the cause of hairloss. It is partially DHT, but you could block all the dht on most people who have MPB and they will still lose their hair.
    Do and Anavar only cycle. If you're in no real hurry there's no need to stack, especially if you don't know how your body will react to each compound. DO an Anavar cycle, which will cut your appetite and give you strength gains then, if you want, do an Anavar Primo cycle next.
    I just get confused...I've seen in several threads people talking about Primo beeing a DHT derivative....so its actually DHB? ...okay!. Can someone actually confirm what it is?. I also think the androgenic index comes into play on the hairloss issue. Since Primo is only slightly androgenic and mostly anabolic I would think that alone will make it less harsh on the hairline than TestE...from my understanding so far at least. Again asking for some clearification on that.

Think I will go for an Anavar cycle only in my second attempt here...think you got a point in what you're saying there JasperJ. Espessialy when it comes to learning how my body responds each steroids . So I'm glad I didn't thro in some Dbol as well last time.

Thread Information