Uconish is offline Member

AAS vs Supplements and Society

I have a buddy that one, swears he's huge, and two, takes every flippin over the counter supplement ever made. Im talkin C02 Nitro Blaster, Nitro Fuel Swole, and all types of stuff. Anyways, he doesnt know i dabble with AAS, but he knows that im bigger than he is. One day,he asked me what supplements i take and i told him that i really dont take too many over the counter supplements, but i was "thinking" about using some AAS. After hearing that he flipped out. Telling me how bad they are for me, that there going to make my bones weak and im going to go crazy, how my penis is gonna shrink, but the best one was that id be cheating. My point is this. Why has society and all its sheep flocked together and decided that AAS is such a harmful drug. On top of that, idiots, like my friend, think that AAS is soooooooo bad, yet he does not stutter at the chance to pop as many over the counter supplements he can at one time because he swears that they give him an incredible pump. Do these sheep not realize that those products are not regulated by the FDA. Not only that, but AAS have been around for quite some time now, and there is no CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE that AAS has any negative effect on healthy adult males, and the over the counter crap hes taking has only been around for like 3 months, and no one has any idea what the hell it will do to him in the future. They can all

bigger is offline Senior Member
    kick him in the nuts... or dont give a shit, or you can take him to this forum and educate him and make him understand: AAS IS GGOOD Mkay

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    he might b using them 2 but he is ashamed

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    that's just the way it is bro.... we got the media to thank for that.

Good point bigger, educate him....sounds to me he's just ignorant on AAS done properly.

Uconish is offline Member
    There is no way he is using based upon the way he looks, and if he is then i dont know what hes doing wrong. Deep down inside he wants to use because he wants to take his body to new limits, but he has been brain washed by the media so he never will. People today need to be inidividuals and not conform to what a few morons granted power decide what is acceptable.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    society attaches the stigma becuz ignorance is bliss and the gov cant regulate it to get there money from it.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    have him watch this

http://www.elitefitness.com/articledata/hbosteroids/

and if he still wants to act ignornant, oh well his loss

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Dont tell him nething....let him keep thinking that steroids are bad...and milk and cookies are good sources of carbs and protein....
    Y do u people insist n arguing with those people...like we need more 200lbs 8% bf bodybuilders...

p.s: steroids do have side effects...but theyre not end of the world side effects like the media has led people to believe..as far as i remember last year...aspirin killed more people than steroids...

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Any of you guys see the report on Real Sports on HBO for July, with the report in it that long term use of AAS in healthy adult males causes no long term side effects. The kicker to that, was the NIDA report stating that there was no evidence of negative health effects related to AAS when congress decided to outlaw them in 1990. Tell your bud he is insanse.

Thread Information