british dragon deca vs organon deca !!!!!!

which one gives you best resualts????????? thx

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    which one gives you best resualts????????? thx
    well bro...it depends. deca is deca. organon deca is "king" of deca. BD also produces a really good item though. organons will probably be a bit more expensive than the BD but you will also have to pump twice as much oil into you for the same doses.

if i'm not mistaken, the BD is 250mg/ml and the organons are 200mg/2ml. so...if you're gonna be hitting a lot of other oils at the same time...than you may wanna go with a figher consentration of mg's/ml.

If i had to choose, i'd go with the organons over the BD. not that i wouldn't use BD but just saying if evrything was available and my funds were in check.

later bro...
    TG

I wouldn't put down cash for either of those products...the Organon is too commonly faked, and the BD isn't worth the asking price.

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I wouldn't put down cash for either of those products...the Organon is too commonly faked, and the BD isn't worth the asking price.
    ...and hooker has spoken

This board used to be very big on BD products, I suppose, because TOJ sells them, and knows the owner and stuff. They were overpriced then and they are overpriced now.

Sorry....I'm not worth a shit either....I'm not doing PM's or e-mails....

I don't think they left because I'm not doing PM's or e-mails...

Sorry...I'm only answering questions on the forums now, not via PM or e-mail. I don't see what anyone has to ask me which can't be posted openly.

(*Remember, I don't do source checks)

I wish we didn't talk about sources at all, honestly. If I had my way, this board would be all about anabolics, and the chemistry/biology behind them...we wouldn't talk about sources, brand names, UG Labs, etc...

Whats the question you want to ask me? If it has nothing to do with a source, just post it. I'll answer it.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Hooker

This is not an attack on you but you know I’m right. It has nothing to do with sources checking. That is just one of the problems. The board does not allow open sources naming or checks. Then on top of that the mods don’t help the members with if. So then people like me get a shit load of pm’s to help.
    Well...our vets get exponentially more PM's than you, and mods get more than vets...and I would imagine, out of everyone on this board, I probably get the most.

I feel my efforts are better focused writing more profilles and articles, rather than answering alot of individual questions...I can answer hundreds of people's questions by writing one profile or article, instead of coping with a ton of PM's.

this is why all the senion member have left a.r.
    They were, for the most part, replaced with much better senior members and vets...if you ask me, we gained alot when that 'trade" was made. Also...when those senior members left...I came back. That's not a coincidence, man.

The guys who you are referring to....who left...were all very average. Both the mods, Smods, and members who left...

Well...

There's a reason why the Lounge forum on their board has 3-4x as many threads as the AAS forum. It's a lounge board.

You want AAS advice, come to Steroid .com. For other stuff, go to where our "lost" senior members are...you can get plenty of other stuff there...gossip, shitty advice, half-assed AAS advice, and even a profiles forum that never appeared.

I find it funny that the "profiles forum project" at a certain "other board" abruptly stopped making progress when mine were taken down..I wonder where their writers were looking for info???

Well...honestly, I won't be on the boards in any sort of staff capacity for much longer, so this is a phasing out of myself...if that helps explain the fact that I have chosen to be invisible online, and not allow PM's and E-mails through my accounts.

On a personal note, I can't imagine why you need any thing to be answered by me that you can't ask in this or any other thread.

To be 100% frank, if you need to go to another board to get an answer for a question...then it wasn't about anabolics. Period.

so i should buy organon deca i have some organon deca transperent vial and black printed and it 100mg per ml!

I suggest you buy from a reputable UG Lab, and avoid BD or Organon.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You can count on Hooker to respond to some of the most intresting topics. The Detail he puts into his responses is worthy of an audiance.

I personally think the Mods on this board is more eager to help than on most other boards.

Back to the Topic... Which other brands do you have available????

what is a reputable ug lab? u mean a pharmacy ?

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    thanks hooker you tell him to buy from a reputable ug lab and i get the pm.
    You'll probably get a few more too....

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Well...honestly, I won't be on the boards in any sort of staff capacity for much longer, so this is a phasing out of myself...if that helps explain the fact that I have chosen to be invisible online, and not allow PM's and E-mails through my accounts.

On a personal note, I can't imagine why you need any thing to be answered by me that you can't ask in this or any other thread.

To be 100% frank, if you need to go to another board to get an answer for a question...then it wasn't about anabolics. Period.
    "phasing out of myself"????? Say it aint so!

Loosing Hooker as an active online presence would be, without exception, the worst piece of bad news to come out of all this recent ugliness.

He is the best "professor" i've ever had. Don't go into retirement!

-BLT

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    "phasing out of myself"????? Say it aint so!

-BLT
    Yeah...I need to get off the boards, for the most part. I feel like...I've made a reasonable contribution to them...and now...I need to do other things.

Thread Information