guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Before I order.....

What are some questions you suggest I ask, that wouldn't be considered unanswereable or rude? Should I ask for pictures or anything since I haven't personally bought from this source before?

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I would say ask for as much as you need to that makes you feel comfortable, if he/she witholds or gives resistance in your need to have piece of mind, then walk away

Schwarz is offline Member
    My source answered all my questions. He didn't force me to buy anything by saying like "oh I've only got a couple left so you better get in there quick" infact the exact opposite. He also allowed me to make a small purchase just to check out the gear he was selling....

Bottom line is if their legit then they'll answer any questions you have and will be helpful and flexible....so ask away!

S

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaragon_1
    What are some questions you suggest I ask, that wouldn't be considered unanswereable or rude? Should I ask for pictures or anything since I haven't personally bought from this source before?
    Well I would definately ask for references, and like stated before ask pretty much w/e you want. They should be cool with you. @ least mine is.

~theJuice~

alright

Yea, thanks I was just wonderin how anyone else might go about it. I'll keep y'all posted.

references

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Well I would definately ask for references, and like stated before ask pretty much w/e you want. They should be cool with you. @ least mine is.

~theJuice~
    How can I verify with references? They could just give me an E-mail that he made to reply as a phony reference. What do ya think?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Become a member of several boards, and check with at least one mod on each board.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    bro a good source will answer anything you ask him, also, ask ?'s of his refs too thats where the info is at.

beuleux is offline Banned
    I personally didnt ask my source anything as I have no way of verifying any answers not for sure anyhow. Best make a small purchase first and pray it arrives, even then you may get shafted on a second bigger order. Good luck bro!

Thread Information