jvbocina is offline New Member

Question 3 differant types of tren

there are three types of trenbolone : tren acetate,tren enanthate , tren hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. What differant affects if any do they have

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I have only tried trenbolone acetate and it worked really well. Not hard to make either, the only thing that sucks it ed injections. Sides for me were insomia for several weeks, coughing after a few injections, and night sweats. Other than that I was rockin, can't wait to try trenbolone enanthate

jvbocina is offline New Member
    the homemade or finna is a fourth a little weaker than real tren .I've done realtren,It's great when mixed with a little test.75mg. tren eod and 500mgs. of test. Great combo.B.D. makes one with 50mgs. of all three.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    homebrew fina is as weak or as strong as you care to make it. I just brewed some at 150mg/ml and it is holding fine so far. The secret is to make crystal fina so you can weigh the powder and set a specified strength. It is not "weaker than real tren " because it IS real tren. However, wet-process fina is mystery gear, with unknown strength and BA/BB percentages.

Trenbolone Acetate, the ester of tren found in fina, is preferred for your first couple of tren cycles. The reason is, you can quickly moderate the side effects by reducing the dose. You don't have to wait a week or more for levels in your body to drop. Tren dosage is critical. Too little, and no gains. Too much, and sides can be vicious. Ideally, you adjust the dose so that sides are there, but still manageable. THis will usually be in the 50 to 75mg/ED range. After getting some experience with the short ester, you can try a cycle of enanth or hexa-whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by jvbocina
    there are three types of trenbolone : tren acetate,tren enanthate , tren hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. What differant affects if any do they have
    The difference between the three is the ester which will determine their injection frequency. Results and side will be very similiar.

Thread Information