Thread: Non Test cycle???
07-14-2005, 11:05 AM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2005
Non Test cycle???
iw as wondering how many people did a non test cycle like primo, boldenon stacked woth other compound EXEPT test.
1) your cycle (dosages, length)
2) gains made and gains kept
3) side effects
07-14-2005, 11:06 AM #2
Not a good idea, IMO.
No test, no cycle
07-14-2005, 11:11 AM #3
I second that bro
07-14-2005, 11:14 AM #4
For the love of god he didn't ask if you thought it was a good idea. Either of you.
1) M1t for 4 weeks at 15mgs
2)Gains made: 15lbs Gain Kept: 15lbs (kept gaining in PCT actually)
3)Not many side effects, sex drive was a little low but I could get it up the whole time. Besides that and some lethargy I was good to go, great cycle.
07-14-2005, 01:21 PM #5Associate Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
No test cycles
As I am sure you are seeing, asking about no test cycles seems to be a very "emotional" question on this board.
I run low dose cycles with no test, but unlike most other people on this board, I am not trying to gain mass. Here are some examples of the cycles and results:
1) Cycle (age 22): Dianabol at 20 mg per day and anavar at 20 mg per day for 12 weeks
2) Gains made and gains kept- Bodyweight increased by 15 pounds. Bodyfat dropped from roughly 15% to 11%. Lost most of the gains after the cycle. Strength lifts increased by roughly 20%.
3) Side effects: None really that were bad, Sexual function (and desire) increased slightly, some minor problems with acne, bloat, etc.
1) Cycle (age 40): Deca at 200 mg per week and anavar at 20 mg per day for roughly 12 weeks
2) Gains made and gains kept- Bodyweight increased by 5 pounds (note: I am a very "easy" gainer). Bodyfat dropped from roughly 14% to 10%.
3) Side effects: None that I can tell. Sexual function (and desire) stayed the same, no problems with acne, bloat, etc. Joints felt great.
I get a tremendous amount of bloat from test (no matter what anti-e's I take, no matter what my diet is, etc.), and since I am already 235 pounds (6'4") I don't want to gain weight.
But the test cycles I have done were impressive in that you do keep a lot of the strength you gain from the cycle.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)