Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Talking HOW to define big????

That's a question i was asked lately?
    For instance my stats are 22, 5'9", 175 Lbs (14% Bfat), 17" arms for all i know, and i don't reckon it's what we can call big!!?
    How you guys, natural or on juice define BIg?

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    my goal of big is 6'2 225lbs with 10% B/F. hope to hit that in a year. being that big will hopefully give me 20inch arms since i have 18 now and am 200lbs. chest about 49inches

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    It all depends from where you are looking. If you are 150lbs anything over 180 would look big to you. If you are over 250 then 270+ starts to look big.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    To me.... big is when you are bigger and more cut up than most other guys around you. When you are getting double takes by chics, and even by insecure guys... Big is defined as surpassing what is astetically the norm. Big raises eye brows, and draws attention.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    i think its all about developing what god gave you to its fullest potential. when i was in the best shape of my life i was right where your at, 5'9 175-180. my little body did me right. yea, you look at some guys who are huge, some of the guys on this board, and say wow. i use two of my best friends as examples, both nflers. one is a linebacker 6'2 225 shredded. the other, o-line, 6'6 330. both obviously bigger than me, but one much bigger than the other. sometimes talkin to g, the lineman, ill hear him talkin about someone who he calls a big boy. i guess its all relivent. bottom line... develope what you got to its fullest and compare yourself to guys with your body structure. dont worry about what someone else thinks is big.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    To me.... big is when you are bigger and more cut up than most other guys around you. When you are getting double takes by chics, and even by insecure guys... Big is defined as surpassing what is astetically the norm. Big raises eye brows, and draws attention.

Agreed.

Also, one thing I DON'T consider big, is being large via FAT ONLY.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    big is whan you can not reach to wipe you ass..

i cannot wipe my ass after trainin legs!!!!!!!!!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, just what the other bros are getting at man...it's all relative. I'm sure you are big to a lot of guys and small to others...

everyone i meet and my friends all consider me a monster. they crack jokes like "so how many babies at the orphanage did you hafta eat to get your daily protien regiment today?" i dont consider myself big at all. i'm 5'10'' 210lb 13%BF, 17'' arms, 335lb max bench.

when i look in the mirror i see someone who can get bigger.

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    I'll go with that, elequently put sir

NoDude! is offline New Member
    Big is when your dick looks like another tiny muscle on your legs damnit

A few minutes of stretching before sitting on the throne can do wonders.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    big is wearing xxl shirts when you're 10% bodyfat....and tearing boxers because they are so tight around the wheels

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by NoDude!

Mouahahhahahhah

Quote Originally Posted by SHAOKAHN
    Agreed.

Also, one thing I DON'T consider big, is being large via FAT ONLY.
    DEFINITELY agree bro.

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    big is wearing xxl shirts when you're 10% bodyfat....and tearing boxers because they are so tight around the wheels

Good point TonyTone.

Actually i don't consider myself big today, but i'm aware that i can be considered huge to certain relative and tiny to others!
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    everyone i meet and my friends all consider me a monster. they crack jokes like "so how many babies at the orphanage did you hafta eat to get your daily protien regiment today?" i dont consider myself big at all. i'm 5'10'' 210lb 13%BF, 17'' arms, 335lb max bench.

when i look in the mirror i see someone who can get bigger.
    I'm feelin ya bro... I think we all got that going on inside... Whe nI lookm in the mirror I see all my flaws and my friends and my girl point out the positives...

I'm feelin ya bro... I think we all got that going on inside... Whe nI lookm in the mirror I see all my flaws and my friends and my girl point out the positives...

Same for me except that my girl left me because she found me too big and that was too heavy on her, betta find another doggy style guinea pig LOL

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    10 inches is pretty big!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDude!
    That could mean something totally different bro. I wouldn't announce such things if I were you (j/k of course)

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    That could mean something totally different bro. I wouldn't announce such things if I were you (j/k of course)

No trust me bro', If one thang has worked very well concerning that aspect, that is Tribulus and you can tell me whatever you want -i don't wanna front- but i pouneded her like a king!!

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    All I know is, when you are big, you will know it. I am so big now that I wonder why I do this to my body... and then I look in the mirror and remember why!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Ronnie Coleman is BIG!

Or.....is he just radiculas.....

rager is offline Member
    Yea Ronnie is big, its all relative.. .For instance Im 6'3 235. Now to me Im not big, to others im big... Its a completely relative term. Andre the giant was big

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    All I know is, when you are big, you will know it. I am so big now that I wonder why I do this to my body... and then I look in the mirror and remember why!
    if thats you in the avvy... you definitley got some serious arms, lookin good bro!

if thats you in the avvy... you definitley got some serious arms, lookin good bro!
    Thanks, bro! I think I look small in that picture (my arms are around 20"). I'm 6'1" 275lbs. and I have arms like a gorilla... they touch my knees...

This is me at 6'1" 200lbs (when I was 17yo). I had 16" arms but you couldn't tell. I'm glad that I have the genetics to pack on muscle because otherwise I would look like a scarecrow...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HOW to define big????-jon17yo.jpg  

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Well if your looking for big. . .I am 5'9". . .285, about 12-13% bodyfat. . .21" arms, 35" quads, and a 56" chest. Bench max is 520 and squat is 835. Granted I have been training almost non-stop for 7 and a half years. . .but big is all relative, all depends on bone structure, height, stuff like that. . .

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftgod84
    Well if your looking for big. . .I am 5'9". . .285, about 12-13% bodyfat. . .21" arms, 35" quads, and a 56" chest. Bench max is 520 and squat is 835. Granted I have been training almost non-stop for 7 and a half years. . .but big is all relative, all depends on bone structure, height, stuff like that. . .
    20 years old and that big and strong...looks like u are a powerlifter...good stuff

chest6 is offline Banned
    my friends and family are always like u are huge..but then i look at myself in the mirror and i dont see someone that is that big...

Yeah I am a powerlifter. . .I live at the gym

Quote Originally Posted by Liftgod84
    That is big... real big... Like professional bodybuilder big. Pics!!!

Sorry, no pics, my digital camera met its demise. The hardwood floor won the fight. Once I get a new one, I will be sure to post a couple.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    if you arent flexible then thats your bad..

Ronnie Coleman can do the F*ckin splits dude...hahaha

tattoomike is offline Associate Member
    im 5'7 and 190, my friends think im big but i think im small, ill never be big enough in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Thanks, bro! I think I look small in that picture (my arms are around 20"). I'm 6'1" 275lbs. and I have arms like a gorilla... they touch my knees...

This is me at 6'1" 200lbs (when I was 17yo). I had 16" arms but you couldn't tell. I'm glad that I have the genetics to pack on muscle because otherwise I would look like a scarecrow...

Damn bro!! Them pipes sure came along way!

Uconish is offline Member
    it doesnt matter what others not into the bodybuilding lifestyle think is big because they truely have no idea. People tell me how "big" they think i am, but in actually im nowhere near big. For those of us in the bodybuilding community there will never be a standard of what is big, because we will always want to be bigger, regardless of what others say. I think big is an obsession and a mind set. We tell ourselves, "ill stop bulking up once i get to a certain weight," bit once we get there we tell ourselves, "only five more pounds." The cycle will never stop. I say F**K IT and grow until you cant grow anymore. And after that, grow some more.

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Big to me means somebody who is big for whatever hieght but has done well in making it appear just as naturaly possible so that people may even just take it for granted u are just built well. If they are huge and ripped a lot of people just think juice head when they see u, but its up to u if u care. Ronnie is just nasty and i think that if u cant wipe ur ass then u should get ur mom to show u how again, or sort out why it is u need to be that way in the first place.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Big is when chicks 30 years younger than me shyly come up and ask me nicely if they can just touch my chest. My ego gets BIG then!

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Big is when chicks 30 years younger than me shyly come up and ask me nicely if they can just touch my chest. My ego gets BIG then!
    Is that you in your avatar? If so, I can understand why!

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    I partially agree with you Bro, I just don't like when they actually put their hands on me. Was out to dinner with my little bro last night and this slutty waitress always tries to touch me. the little ****er told her I was single now and really set her off. I told her if she touched me she would get the flu since I was sick, it worked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information