Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AS for daddy?

lochick87 is offline Female Member

AS for daddy?

I was wondering if it would be ok to give my dad some type of AS to help him with his training. He would like to gain some muscle and lose his excess fat. He is 44 and about 250. What would you suggest?
    Last edited by lochick87; 07-14-2005 at 01:56 PM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    if anything low dose test

but could he not go to the doc and get HRT

roid's wont make you lose gyno. Letro may reduce it but surgery is the only real way to get rid of gyno.

are you sure it's gyno or just excess fat on his upper body?

might be excess fat. it probably is.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lochick87
    I was wondering if it would be ok to give my dad some type of AS to help him with his training. He would like to gain some muscle and lose his excess fat. He is 44 and about 250. What would you suggest?
    could u be just a lil more detailed with his stats(hight, bf% etc.) itl help a lil more in helping u?

I really don't know his body fat, more than 18% i would guess. his height? hmmm around 5'10

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    anavar and low test e maybey. Use nolvadex throughout-this will reduce wat retention and if he does have gyno keep it from getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Bird
    anavar and low test e maybey. Use nolvadex throughout-this will reduce wat retention and if he does have gyno keep it from getting worse.
    how much test and ed? or eod?

nolva dose not decrease water retention but will stop gyno

how much test and ed? or eod?

test e only need's to be shot every 3.5 day's

o ok. thanks for the help. how much ?

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    nolva dose not decrease water retention but will stop gyno
    But its an antie. Water retention is caused by an increased amount of estrogen is it not?

o ok. thanks for the help. how much ?

500mg MAX

But its an antie. Water retention is caused by an increased amount of estrogen is it not?

yes but nolva dose not get rid of estrogen it just stop's it binding to the receptor

500mg MAX
    thanks

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    not a bad idea

toolman is offline Banned
    There is no need for him to take Nolva. At his age, his body is producing less testosterone . I am sure at that weight and height at 245 he is more than 18% body fat if he hasn't been training. The chest, I am sure, is body fat and not gyno.

As for which AS, he would benefit from HRT doses of test and gh. However, he should try giving early morning cardio on an empty stomach a try. If he is not working out regularly, I do not like the idea of HRT because his BP can go up as well as other issues us old guys have to worry about such as lipid profiles, etc. However, if he gets on a steady routine of cardio and moderate lifting to start, then he would make a good candidate for HRT and test usage provided he has no high PSA count or prostate cancer history.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    There is no need for him to take Nolva. At his age, his body is producing less testosterone . I am sure at that weight and height at 245 he is more than 18% body fat if he hasn't been training. The chest, I am sure, is body fat and not gyno.

As for which AS, he would benefit from HRT doses of test and gh. However, he should try giving early morning cardio on an empty stomach a try. If he is not working out regularly, I do not like the idea of HRT because his BP can go up as well as other issues us old guys have to worry about such as lipid profiles, etc. However, if he gets on a steady routine of cardio and moderate lifting to start, then he would make a good candidate for HRT and test usage provided he has no high PSA count or prostate cancer history.
    great, thank you.

beuleux is offline Banned
    anyway why cant your dad get his own gear and do his own research, i sure wouldnt fix my dad up with some roids, what if he goes nuts when you turn up with some roids for him and what will your ma say if she finds out.

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    anyway why cant your dad get his own gear and do his own research, i sure wouldnt fix my dad up with some roids, what if he goes nuts when you turn up with some roids for him and what will your ma say if she finds out.
    i'm just looking into it. i'm just researching

yes but nolva dose not get rid of estrogen it just stop's it binding to the receptor
    Since most steroids aromatize more or less strongly, i.e. part of the substance is converted into estrogens, male bodybuilders can experience a sig-nificant elevation in the normally very low estrogen level. This can lead to feminization symptoms such as gynecomastia (growth of breast glands), increased fat deposits and higher water retention.

The antiestrogen Nolvadex works against this by blocking the es-trogen receptors of the effected body tissue, thereby inhibiting a bonding of estrogens and receptor.

Athletes who have a tendency to retain water and who have a mammary dysfunction should take Nolvadex as a prevention during every steroid intake.
    Since Nolvadex is very affective in most cases it is no wonder that several athletes can take Anadrol 50 and Dianabol until the day of a competition, and in combination with a diuretic still appear totally ripped in the. limelight. Those who already have a low body fat content will achieve a visibly improved muscle hardness with Nolvadex.
    ......(and i quote steroid.com itself)

At his age because his body is producing less testosterone, he may be more prone to estrogen damage. Thus he might benefit from nolva even without as use. On a side note, yes Gh might be the best thing for him at his age bc his body obviously isnt producing it naturally. It is very expensive though.

old bro old i thought the same untill i was told diffrent by a person who know's his shit

old bro old i thought the same untill i was told diffrent by a person who know's his shit
    Well I hope hes a doctor or scientist. Just because you use "shit" deosnt nessicarily mean you understand it. By the way dont take any of this to heart bro- I just really love debating.

Well I hope hes a doctor or scientist. Just because you use "shit" deosnt nessicarily mean you understand it. By the way dont take any of this to heart bro- I just really love debating.

it's cool bro it's good to debate as long as it dosen't get of control i'am cool with it

it's cool bro it's good to debate as long as it dosen't get of control i'am cool with it
    Exellent. Well thats a great attitude to have there. Brings tears to my eyes...

Exellent. Well thats a great attitude to have there. Brings tears to my eyes...

beuleux is offline Banned
    i'm just looking into it. i'm just researching
    Well I am approx your dads age and I have taken deca and test cyp with no problems he may want to try a low dose of that without doing himself any damage...incidently does he know your resarching for him.

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Well I am approx your dads age and I have taken deca and test cyp with no problems he may want to try a low dose of that without doing himself any damage...incidently does he know your resarching for him.
    Lol I hope she doesnt slip some into his drink and inject him while hes sleeping. Here you go daddy, have some grape juice-its good for you.

Lol I hope she doesnt slip some into his drink and inject him while hes sleeping. Here you go daddy, have some grape juice-its good for you.
    hmmmm.......

Angel of death is offline Senior Member

You're deffinitely like 9 bro

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    You're deffinitely like 9 bro

Nah... Im just a bit immature sometimes. That was mean!!

toolman is offline Banned
    At his age because his body is producing less testosterone, he may be more prone to estrogen damage. Thus he might benefit from nolva even without as use. On a side note, yes Gh might be the best thing for him at his age bc his body obviously isnt producing it naturally. It is very expensive though.
    I disagree completely...do you know what Nolva is? It is synthetic estrogen. If you were correct, then rather than risk the dangerous sides of Test for HRT and exogenous testosterone , you would be administering Nolva, which is not done by any of the HRT clinics or experts. Threre are also certain risks with nolva if you were to administer it regularly as you would have to if you are not correcting the testosterone portion of the equation. Further you are cutting and pasting info that is dated from the home page as someone else pointed out. I think you should read a bit more and quoting better sources than our dated home page before making statements like this. She might actually think you know what you are talking about.

Further, at his age his body is still producing gh, just in lower quantities. I am 40 bro and have been in the game for awhile and do my blood tests regularaly.
    Last edited by toolman; 07-14-2005 at 08:01 PM.

cb25 is offline Banned
    it might not be a bad idea...however, i think he should talk it over with his doc. that way he can get controlled, medically supervised HRT.

think of it this way...we would never just tell someone to take a certain cycle just on our words alone -- we suggest he/she learns what he's doing and take some personal responsibility for it. if your dad isn't going to do that, then the option would be to have him speak to a Dr who is willing to administer (or at least consider) HRT for him -- that way he's taken care of.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    if he is over weight forget the gear and get him on cardio and limited caloric intake!

Well I hope hes a doctor or scientist. Just because you use "shit" deosnt nessicarily mean you understand it.
    Do you think the thing you quoted was written by either a doctor or scientist? I know who the author of the (old) Steroid .com profiles is, and he's neither a doctor nor a scientist.

But then again, I know who the author of the new profiles is also (me!), and he's not a doctor or scientist either.....

chris2wire is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    if he is over weight forget the gear and get him on cardio and limited caloric intake!
    However gear will help him keep his muscle during the fat loss...

Additionally, at 44 years old it will be healthy for him to take some test as his is to low for a healthy life style anyways. Guys his age should be using test regularly (albeit through a doc, not through a son hooking them up).

I disagree completely...do you know what Nolva is? It is synthetic estrogen. If you were correct, then rather than risk the dangerous sides of Test for HRT and exogenous testosterone , you would be administering Nolva, which is not done by any of the HRT clinics or experts. Threre are also certain risks with nolva if you were to administer it regularly as you would have to if you are not correcting the testosterone portion of the equation. Further you are cutting and pasting info that is dated from the home page as someone else pointed out. I think you should read a bit more and quoting better sources than our dated home page before making statements like this. She might actually think you know what you are talking about.

Further, at his age his body is still producing gh, just in lower quantities. I am 40 bro and have been in the game for awhile and do my blood tests regularaly.

Ok first off, this is my opinion im giving her just as, as confident as you may seem, you are only giveing an opinion. Im not a doctor, thats why i pasted info that was written by proffesionals. If you think its outdated look on other boards its the same there (the pasted info didnt apply to you anyway). Secondly yes I think it would be best for him to see a doctor- a doctor will know more than these boards,most of the time. Most of the time, the only thing a doctor may prescribe nolva for is breast cancer prevention or treatment. But do you use nolva and such medications to treat breast cancer? Doesnt nolva work to stimulate the hypothalamus thereby regenerateing natural testosterone production in the body? But nolva is used to stimulate nat test production after long cycles- periods when nat test levels are low and estrogen is high. The gh statement yes i was overexaggerating, I know that gh levels are depleted but not completely gone in old age. However, you have no point in this, my point was that gh is very effective and yes it is prescribed by doctors to older males for muscle regeneration/growth/ect. Your picking things out and focusing on me. What you should be more worried about is helping lochick87 out. In my humble opinion she would be better off listening to me than you. Finally, I dont believe its nessisary for you to go around touting your age when you have no idea how old I am. Age is only important to a degree as well-For example (this is only an example please dont take it litterally), a fourty year old construction worker might not compare to a 24 year old med school student.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Do you think the thing you quoted was written by either a doctor or scientist? I know who the author of the (old) Steroid .com profiles is, and he's neither a doctor nor a scientist.

But then again, I know who the author of the new profiles is also (me!), and he's not a doctor or scientist either.....
    Lol no. Hooker I bow before you im not even going to try.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information