carmine09 is offline Associate Member

18 weeks to long??

my original cycle looks like this.

1-14 test e 500mg wk

1-12 eq 400mg wk

1-4 drol 50mg ed

nolva 20mg ed

then pct

but i decided to add winny 50mg ed in at wk 13 (which i am in now) and running it for 4 wks which would be till wk 17. but i was going to continue to run test e till wk 18 then start pct 14 days after last injection.

in the past i would only cycle for 12 -14 wks.

bump

chris2wire is offline Member
    18 weeks aint long at all. Its in my opinion that you should be able to do normal nolva/clomid and maybe hcg PCT and be returned to normal.... Thats just my opinion but I think most would agree.

ALl these short cycles are a waste.. The gains take off around week 12.

Some people run cycles 26 weeks or so, they just need a heavier PCT than you, but the point is you should be ok coming out of these cycles.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    not too long, but be prepared to be shut down pretty hard and have PCT on hand for sure.. good luck let us know how it goes.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    ya ! i usually cycle 8-10 weeks but since your going this long I hope you plan on using some HCG with clomid and nolva ! ITS A MUST!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Waht's your cycle history?

JohnnyB

dtr98 is offline Member
    add some 500ius etd of hcg at wk 5 till end of cycle

whats your cycle history...... 18 weeks is not to long at all...

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    whats your cycle history...... 18 weeks is not to long at all...
    i will be continuing for the 18 weeks. i have my pct on hand. and i will use my hcg after my last injecion but before i start my pct. i did run 5000 iu's at week 8 over 7 days.

i am 25 and this cycle is my fifth. my first cycle was when i was 23 i dont count because of lack of knowledge. but 2,3,4 all were similar. always test. stacked with deca or stacked with eq. and i would jump start the cycle with either test prop or d-bol. always ran pct and 20 mg of nolva ed throughout the cycle.

my stats at 23. 5"10 195 natural bf% around 12. started lifting at 17.

currently 202 bf% 8. before this current cycle i cut down to 189 at week 1.

the heaviest i was, was last summer at 218. but i looked like a balloon LOL! i am very happy with my current results. i wanted a more fitness physique which fits my body type much better. i will post my pics at end of cycle. thanks bros!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You might want to switch to prop. You won't have to wait as long to start pct and you won't spend as much time depleted but not depleted enough for the clo to work. Since you are shooting the winny ED anyway, may as well shoot the test ED too. So it would be prop for me, given availability of course. (prop and winny together might be a tad painful though)

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    I am just getting started at around week 12 26 weeks tops for me

timtim is offline Member
    i've done long cycles like that. i've never done hcg .

i finish with the last 4 weeks prop. start tribulus 3g/day, maca 2g/day, avena sativa 2g/day with the prop. 2 days after last injection start nolva 20mg/ldex .25mg/clomid 25mg with all the other supps. run that for 6 weeks. isn't even a transition period, i've kept almost everything. but i only gain 4 to 6 pounds per cycle that i keep, about 10 in total.

i've done other pct routines but this is what feels the best for me. i also diet year round so pct isn't a huge shock to the metabolism, the calories are adjusted according to need.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    ALl these short cycles are a waste.. The gains take off around week 12.

Some people run cycles 26 weeks or so, they just need a heavier PCT than you, but the point is you should be ok coming out of these cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    You might want to switch to prop. You won't have to wait as long to start pct and you won't spend as much time depleted but not depleted enough for the clo to work. Since you are shooting the winny ED anyway, may as well shoot the test ED too. So it would be prop for me, given availability of course. (prop and winny together might be a tad painful though)
    The winny i have is liquid from a ug lab. it is real good. also what do you mean by depleting my body? are you talking about while on pct and getting off a.s. if so i know know what you mean.

thanks boys for all your comments!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    What I mean is that the reason you wait a certain time after your last shot to begin pct is that your hormone levels must be abnormally low to get the HPTA to kick in quickly. It takes a while for this to occur when using long esters like cyp or enanthate . So you have a long period of declining hormone levels where you are not really in an anabolic state but still not ready for pct yet. To shorten this period, bring about a quicker "crash" and be ready for pct sooner, you can substitute TNE or prop for the last three or four weeks. During that time, the long estered test is leaving the body. The prop (or TNE) has a short half life and so when you stop, levels fall off much faster. With TNE you could start pct the day after your last shot, or two days if you prefer. With prop, 5 days to a week is common. Compare that to 2-3 weeks for cyp or E. You should not be getting depleted during pct... you should start out BEING depleted and hopefully get your endogenous production started again before the end of pct.

Keep in mind, though, that all this business is just splitting hairs and there are other more important things to be concerned with than the benefits of using prop to clean up after a cycle.

your stats are similar to mine: 23yrs 5'10'' 210lb... ive been running test and tren since May and i dont plan on starting PCT until September. test and tren are my bases... i run cycles within the big cycle usually lasting 6 - 8 weeks of Anavar and Winny.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    What I mean is that the reason you wait a certain time after your last shot to begin pct is that your hormone levels must be abnormally low to get the HPTA to kick in quickly. It takes a while for this to occur when using long esters like cyp or enanthate . So you have a long period of declining hormone levels where you are not really in an anabolic state but still not ready for pct yet. To shorten this period, bring about a quicker "crash" and be ready for pct sooner, you can substitute TNE or prop for the last three or four weeks. During that time, the long estered test is leaving the body. The prop (or TNE) has a short half life and so when you stop, levels fall off much faster. With TNE you could start pct the day after your last shot, or two days if you prefer. With prop, 5 days to a week is common. Compare that to 2-3 weeks for cyp or E. You should not be getting depleted during pct... you should start out BEING depleted and hopefully get your endogenous production started again before the end of pct.

Keep in mind, though, that all this business is just splitting hairs and there are other more important things to be concerned with than the benefits of using prop to clean up after a cycle.
    wow thanks! i was aware of what you mean but you def. explained it so i understand it to the fullest. i appriciate your info!!!!

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

how long do you pct for?

How long do most people pct for after a long cycle. Like 18 weeks+. I always hear time on = time off. However, 18 weeks is a long time. anyone have any icomnments on this.

Logan13 is offline Banned

long cycles

Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    How long do most people pct for after a long cycle. Like 18 weeks+. I always hear time on = time off. However, 18 weeks is a long time. anyone have any icomnments on this.
    time on cycle + pct= time off cycle
    usually around 4 weeks for pct
    Also,
    I am doing my first "long" cycle now, will be about 22 weeks. I can't believe that I have never taken advantage of these long cycles in the past. My gains beyound 12 weeks have been superb. I will never do another short cycle again. Of course HCG , clomid, and nolva for pct.

Thread Information