guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Question Test-E and ZMA/Glutamine

Will there be any specific benefit to taking Zinc magnesium/Glutamine in conjunction with Test-E as opposed to taking it while off, or could there possibly be negative sides? I ask this because lately I have been taking ZMA/glutamine before I sleep, and I feel very relaxed, but I heard that test can make you tired. I also increased my dosage of ZMA/glut and I have had a pain that I thought was in my back, but am now thinking it may be my kidneys. Any info is always appreciated.

JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaragon_1
    Will there be any specific benefit to taking Zinc magnesium/Glutamine in conjunction with Test-E as opposed to taking it while off, or could there possibly be negative sides? I ask this because lately I have been taking ZMA/glutamine before I sleep, and I feel very relaxed, but I heard that test can make you tired. I also increased my dosage of ZMA/glut and I have had a pain that I thought was in my back, but am now thinking it may be my kidneys. Any info is always appreciated.

You can overdose on any mineral supplement. They accumulate in your body and can take some time to get out. Iron supplements can be lethal and cause permanent sides. Anything over 100mg of zinc a day for months on end is too much imo. Excessive glutamine intake may screw with the levels of other amino acids in your body, but I've never heard of anyone have a health related side on it. 10g a day is high and reasonable dose. As far as the pain, go see a doc if it's bad or you need peace of mind.

Stacking ZMA , Glut and Test won't make that much of a difference, but it is always good to take glutamine if you're BB. I'm going to throw ZMA in my PCT to see if it can help get my test levels up a little bit "naturally".

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperJ
    You can overdose on any mineral supplement. They accumulate in your body and can take some time to get out. Iron supplements can be lethal and cause permanent sides. Anything over 100mg of zinc a day for months on end is too much imo. Excessive glutamine intake may screw with the levels of other amino acids in your body, but I've never heard of anyone have a health related side on it. 10g a day is high and reasonable dose. As far as the pain, go see a doc if it's bad or you need peace of mind.

Stacking ZMA , Glut and Test won't make that much of a difference, but it is always good to take glutamine if you're BB. I'm going to throw ZMA in my PCT to see if it can help get my test levels up a little bit "naturally".
    yea I hear ZMA can do that a little. Just a little

Thread Information