mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member

its good to be back

hello all

my first cycle consisted of sus only and nolva...........along with clomid PCT, which i didnt complete by the way......hate the effects of clomid......anyway

Ive been off cycle now for 10 weeks, i spent 8 weeks on

I like the results of sus 250, I gained 25 pounds in 8 weeks and i have managed to keep 17-18 pounds of it. i have trained hard in my off cycle time and taken NO-Explode, ate like a monster and tried some creatine.

started my second cycle yesterday, Im going with sus again along with dbol

week 1-10 sus 250 500 mg a week
    week 1-4 Dbol 30 mg ED
    Nolva 1-13 10 mg ED

got my gear yesterday 20 viles sus 250 and 200 dbol 5 mg pills......all for 75 bucks!!.......lol gotta love the middle east!

should i take the dbol.............3 tabs in the morning and 3 with dinner?

thats what i was told, just wanna confirm that.............was also told that i should take it split in 3 doses a day, one before i work out. any merit to that

thanks for the help, have learned alot from this site..........was taking sus every 3 days, but from hre I learned that it should be shot EOD, I switched to that in my last cycle and it did make a difference.

have a good'one

Mike

TonyM is offline Junior Member
    Thats a massive gain from just using sus, whats your diet?

BUMP

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    You want to run the sust for at least 12 weeks IMO.
    The dbol should be taken every 3-4 hours while awake with meals if it upsets your stomach, personally I've taken them on an empty stomach with no ill affect. I dont see the need to take dbol directly before a work out.
    Good job on the sust eod though I made the mistake of taking it twice a week at the beginning of my cycle and my libido got screwed up, switched to eod and I'm like a stallion baby.

Good luck

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    Yes 25 lbs in 8 weeks sounds a little optimistic.

mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member
    my diet was insane: i followed the bulking diet thread to a T and then some.....I accually gained a bit more fat than I like, but its not so exsesive that it shows, till I sit down and my belly flops over my belt....."slightly"

also, I did not train for months / years before cycleing.......i pretty mutch picked up the weight the same day i took a shot...............not avised i know, but thats what I did.................i had been in the military for the previous 8 years, so I was in pretty good shape...

I started at a weight of 158-162 pounds when I was done I was at 185-189

weighen in this morning at 178 lbs

6ft tall 27 years old.

so Im taking dbol now at 30 mgs a day so thats 6 pills a day............I should be taking one every 2 hours then?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    25lbs of weight in 8 weeks is not that big of a deal. Remeber people, he said he gained 25lbs. That's a combination of fat/water/muscle. That's not entirely difficult to do if you eat a ton of food. Had he said 25lb lean muscle gain, that would have been a bit far fetched.

Anyway, there are many different theories on how to split dbol doses. I've heard many powerlifters split there doses evenly over the course of non-training days, but take their whole dose prior to workout on workout days. Some people split their doses 2 or 3 times per day. Some people split each tab evenly over the day. So if you're taking 4 tabs, you would split them evenly for the 16 hours you are awake per day. If you're taking 6 tabs split those evenly for 16 hours, etc. I've tried all different kinds of methods and didn't really see varying results as far as muscle and strength gains. But I did see varying degrees of side effects. For this reason, I prefer to keep blood levels stable and to split my doses evenly throughout the day. But that's just my opinion. Others will tell you differently. In the end it becomes a matter of self experimentation.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    regarding the 25lbs gain, I agree with Jdflex but also, he was around 160lbs at 6ft!! He was far from his genetic limits there, prob not done much training before starting AAS and never really watched his diet. Its easy to gain in this situation as oppose to an experienced natural lifter who has reached his genetic limitswith correct training and diet, and is using AAS to surpass them. Easy gain = Easy loss

Thread Information