MakeItHappen is offline New Member

What about Propionate and deca?

What do you guys think about a propionate and deca stack for 6 weeks followed by 4 weeks of winnie 50mg/day?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks is not long enough for the deca , it takes about 4 weeks to kick in.
    I would run prop for 12 weeks deca for 10..........wait a minute......you are useing cutters and bulkers here. prop and winny are for cutting and deca is a bulker.
    prop and deca are ok but I would save the winny. if you dont like shooting every day I would trade the prop for test-e. you could mix it with the deca and shoot 2 time a week, instead of every day.

if you give us your stats and goals we can help you better

MakeItHappen is offline New Member
    I am 29, 6'1 190 don't know bf....not particularly looking for TREMENDOUS gains...just a little help.
    The deca prop and winnie is what i have readily available.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItHappen
    I am 29, 6'1 190 don't know bf....not particularly looking for TREMENDOUS gains...just a little help.
    how many cycles have you ran previously? if it's your first...you might be better suited for test only -- JMO.

you can do deca and prop...but as was already stated, deca needs to be run quite a bit longer to be effective.

my preference would lie towards using test enanthate and deca instead of prop, as 10-12 weeks of ED injections would get old real fast for most people.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItHappen
    well prop alone at 500mg/week will give you real nice lean gains if diet and trainning are good. you could even toss in 50mg/day winny for the last 5 weeks. that is a great cycle, but it requires every day injections.
    deca will bloat you up quite a bit while on, but useing nolva can help that a bit.

Thread Information