Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOSTONBEATDOWNS is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up anavar dbol cycle

whats up bro's,

i plan on doing a anavar dbol cycle what do you guys think? its going to be my experiement
    6'4
    5 years on and off at the gym last two hardcore.

anavar 50mg split doses 12 wks
    dbol 20mg split doses 4wks on and last 4 wks of wk 12
    nolva ed 10mg
    liv50
    flaxseed
    clomid 300,100,50
    clean diet

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't forget to sign up for a liver transplant before starting! That way you might not have to wait to long.

only dbol will be affecting my liver and at a low dose as that theres no need to worry

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Is the mind of ross your friend, don't do this cycle bro..

An all oral cycle....two 17aa s...........

Quote Originally Posted by BOSTONBEATDOWNS
    only dbol will be affecting my liver and at a low dose as that theres no need to worry
    Keep reading...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Yeh a fvcked liver and no balls is all you will obtain on this cycle, get rid of one of the compounds and add some test, that way you will get better gains, wont lose libido and it will be a lot lighter on your liver.

Anavar is also a 17alpha alkylated oral steroid , carrying an alteration that is noted for putting stress on the liver. It is importar7t to point out however that to spite this alteration oxandrolone is generally very well tolerated, While liver enzyme tests will occasionally show elevated values, actual damage due to this steroid is not a statistical problem. Bio-Technology General states that oxandrolone is not as extensively metabolized by the liver as other l7aa orals are; evidenced by the fact that nearly a third of the compound is still intact when excreted in the urine. This may have to do with the understood milder nature of this agent (compared to other l7aa orals) in terms of hepatotoxicity. One study comparing the effects of oxandrolone to other agents including as methyltestosterone , norethandrolone, fluoxymesterone and methAndriol clearly supports this notion45. Here it was demonstrated that oxandrolone causes the lowest sulfobromophthalein (BSP; a marker of liver stress) retention among al! the alkylated orals tested. 20mg of oxandrolone in fact produced 72% less BSP retention than an equal dosage of fluoxyrnesterone, which is a considerable difference being that they possess the same liver-toxic alteration. With such findings, combined with the fact that athletes rarely report trouble with this drug, most feel comfortable believing it to be much safer to use during loner cycles than most of other orals with this distinction.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Another 'TheMindOfRoss' victim....

Do some research, its clear you havent done much.

This experiment might be interesting though.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Keep reading...
    you keep reading!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Another 'TheMindOfRoss' victim....

Do some research, its clear you havent done much.

This experiment might be interesting though.
    neither have you!

Ok.

I havent done any research...I mean...I was born with most of my knowledge.....

You asked for advice and we gave it to you. So I guess myself and the other 4 ppl in this thread that responded are all wrong?
    Knock yourself out bro...

you keep reading!
    No need to become harsh.....you asked what we though.....

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Boston swifto clearly knows far more than you, anavar will get you sod all gains and you will bloat to hell on dbol and lose everything you gain, because you will be shut down hard, both compounds will do this, if you had researched you wud know this cycle is bs.

well first off your ****ing insulting me and my research second its an experiement carefully planned. low dose on dbol 4 wks on and wks 8-12 thats bad your kidding me and running anavar 12 wks is harmless also when most of anavar is metablized threw your kidneys i see no harm in taking this. also i apologize for the insults but dont insult me

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    stick to the var mate and throw in some prop you would like that much better than the dbol anyways.anavar is like you said well tolerated by the liver but throw in some dbol and then youve got two 17 a a's it wont be nice mate,be safe stick with the var.

well first off your ****ing insulting me and my research second its an experiement carefully planned. low dose on dbol 4 wks on and wks 8-12 thats bad your kidding me and running anavar 12 wks is harmless also when most of anavar is metablized threw your kidneys i see no harm in taking this. also i apologize for the insults but dont insult me
    Var is a mild steriod yes but you show me something that says it's safe to run a 17aa steriod for 12 weeks, let alone 2 of them.

Run a Test cycle starting with Dbol and ending with Var.

Unless your set on your "experiment"?

Pesonally I don't like dbol but if it has to be cycled, IMO, it should be used as a 'jump start' and never at the end of your cycle and never with another 17aa....thats just too much stress on the liver. I agree with booz in that you will much happier if you included prop with the var and possible another short acting lean mass hormone i.e. tren , masteron .

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Var is a mild steriod yes but you show me something that says it's safe to run a 17aa steriod for 12 weeks, let alone 2 of them.
    i realize what you are saying but you have to see my point, example most bros hear will run 25mg -50mg of dbol i can clearly see the damage there but at 20mg! there are no worrys, along with ancelieries thus anavar being less damaging to the liver because of the 5 alpha being reduced and being mostly matab threw the kidneys i see no problem. i appriciate your input and to all the bros here but can you see some logic here.

sounds like you are not goin to be talked out of this are you?make sure that you get some liv-52 and run it throughout and beyond the course,get your bloodwork done and let us know wat damadge you have done to your liver!

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    well first off your ****ing insulting me and my research
    No offense, but that's because your research sucks.. and You obviously didn't do very much of it.. Both DBOL and Anavar 17-alks and both are hepa toxic... you do that cycle.. you're gonna have problems.. but hey, it's your body.. your liver.. do what you want... Just don't get pissed off when you ask a question.. and people tell you an answer you don't like..

second its an experiement carefully planned. low dose on dbol 4 wks on and wks 8-12 thats bad your kidding me and running anavar 12 wks is harmless also when most of anavar is metablized threw your kidneys i see no harm in taking this. also i apologize for the insults but dont insult me
    Running an experiment??? LOL.. Right....... Well, do this cycle like you plan (if you want to even call it a cycle) and come back in 12 weeks...Let us know how it turned out..

BTW, You need to stop being a P_Ussy and run test in your cycles.. I know your probably afraid of Needles ... but if you want to do this.. do this.. if you are too much of a P_Ussy to inject yourself.. then give up on this game altogether.... You're wasting your time..

Quote Originally Posted by phreezer
    No offense, but that's because your research sucks.. and You obviously didn't do very much of it.. Both DBOL and Anavar 17-alks and both are hepa toxic... you do that cycle.. you're gonna have problems.. but hey, it's your body.. your liver.. do what you want... Just don't get pissed off when you ask a question.. and people tell you an answer you don't like..

Running an experiment??? LOL.. Right....... Well, do this cycle like you plan (if you want to even call it a cycle) and come back in 12 weeks...Let us know how it turned out..

BTW, You need to stop being a P_Ussy and run test in your cycles.. I know your probably afraid of Needles ... but if you want to do this.. do this.. if you are too much of a P_Ussy to inject yourself.. then give up on this game altogether.... You're wasting your time..
    lol **** you dick did i ****ing insult you go back to your oral bandwagon bro.

phreezer is offline Respected Member

You're obviously an idiot..

and I stand by my "You're too much of a Puss_Y to be in this game" comment

Apart from researching a little more I also suggest you read the rules as you mostly probably havent done that either. "No Flame Policy" ring any bells.

Conduct some more PROPER research then think about suggesting cycles and "experimenting" with them.

Quote Originally Posted by phreezer
    You're obviously an idiot..

and I stand by my "You're too much of a Puss_Y to be in this game" comment
    listen i apriciate everyones opinion but really theres no need to be insulting. i mean why could you say hey i think your better off doing this way

hey i feel im being flamed with insults but yes i do know the policy and do apologize

You feel your being flamed due to not liking the answers your were given following your cycle suggestion.

People have tried and tested cycles like yours. Dbol only, Dbol/Var, Dbol/Winny and the majority have had results that were extremly temporary. So learn from their experiments and save yourself some money....and a new liver.

thanks swifto im going to some more research as others have suggested. maybe i will throw insom prop and do away with the dbol

also apologize to the bros here for helping, arguing doesnt get nowere.

most here are only tryin to help you mate,you may not like some of the answers you are given but we cant help that.you will like a prop and var combo!

thanks booz, sorry i just get worked up when i get insulted, theres just better ways of telling people that they feel its not a good idea. but yeah the prop is looking pretty good.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    What a waste of Var!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Hi bro,

what is your cycle experience and how old are you?

I would say test and dbol would be a great cycle and maybe add anavar for the last 4 to 6 weeks.

Let us know what you decide and ask questions if you have any

Good luck

Jsik98 is offline Member
    It was good of you to man up and apologize. The guys are giving you advice from experience. Use that to your advantage (that fact that other people have made the mistakes for you and are willing to help you prevent making those same mistakes). I would suggest a deca 300-cyp 250 and anavar cycle. Jump start the first two weeks with 50mg prop EOD. Run the long esters for 10 to 12 weeks, and if you can afford it, run the var until you start pct. This cycle will give you twice the results of your previously mentioned cycle. And if you really want to do a killer cycle, add a bottle of 50mg winny for the last 20 days and do 1 cc EOD. My advice, take it or leave. Good luck!
    BTW- A lot of injections involved, but since when aren't injections fun! Oh yeah, stop the var at the 4 week mark and finish it last 4 weeks...You don't want to run anavar for 12 straight weeks!
    Last edited by Jsik98; 07-14-2005 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    It was good of you to man up and apologize. The guys are giving you advice from experience. Use that to your advantage (that fact that other people have made the mistakes for you and are willing to help you prevent making those same mistakes). I would suggest a deca 300-cyp 250 and anavar cycle. Jump start the first two weeks with 50mg prop EOD. Run the long esters for 10 to 12 weeks, and if you can afford it, run the var until you start pct. This cycle will give you twice the results of your previously mentioned cycle. And if you really want to do a killer cycle, add a bottle of 50mg winny for the last 20 days and do 1 cc EOD. My advice, take it or leave. Good luck!
    BTW- A lot of injections involved, but since when aren't injections fun! Oh yeah, stop the var at the 4 week mark and finish it last 4 weeks...You don't want to run anavar for 12 straight weeks!
    thanks for the advice bro.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    No prob.......that may seem a little complicated, but let me tell you.......if you do cycles like that with caution and intelligence, you'll only have to do a few before you're at where you want to be! Just really make sure you know everthing about it before you jump into a cycle like that....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Oh, so you know it all already?

Then why even bother w/the thread?

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    you keep reading!
    Mouthing off to moderators is not a very intelligent thing to do.

Especially when they are trying to assist you.

Cool it, or I'll help you cool it.

~SC~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information