endpoint is offline New Member

T3 in strength cycle...bad Idea????

I am a weightlifter (clean and jerk, and snatch)
    and will be running a cycle of Anavar (60mg ED) and Test (250mgs a week).
    I want to gain as much strength as possible with out much mass.
    I will be training purely for strength.

If i add T3 in to burn a few extra calories, will i be making a comprimise? will it effect my strength gains at all?

PS how do i search for T3...it says the word is too short...so im working off the keywork "cytomel ".

Ps i am not ready for Tren or halo yet....before anyone adds that in.

Thanks!

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Search under cytomel , i think that
    will help.You'll have over 500 threads
    to read through if you choose.
    I personally have used T3 w/ great
    results..but, I was also taking 400mg
    test every week, because it will burn
    away muscle as well. This is not something
    to take for granted...IMO

just my 2cc's worth

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    I've used t3 several times. I've researched the hell out of it before doing so too so i can tell you a couple of things about it. to start with it will allow your body to utilise a higher amount of protein than usual which is good on a strength cycle as your muscles get the bonus when they are recovering from a work out, adding to your strength. however if you aren't taking in a much higher amount of protein in your diet than you usually would it will take the protein that it needs by breaking down your existing muscle so make sure you add extra protein to ensure this doesn't happen. being on juice helps minimise this anyway but if you were doing it when your off-cycle you would notice it more. you might want to consider clen or something similar to make sure your gains are protected.also try not to do a cycle of more than 4 -5 weeks as it suppresses your natural thyroid production and if taken for too long or at doses higher than 100mcg daily your thyroid function may never actually return. it's serious stuff

Milky87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king
    also try not to do a cycle of more than 4 -5 weeks as it suppresses your natural thyroid production and if taken for too long or at doses higher than 100mcg daily your thyroid function may never actually return. it's serious stuff
    There is very little evidence of this

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Nice little strength cycle there bud. I'll be doing the same, but with 500-600mg/wk of Test soon...

At low dosages, I see nothing wrong with it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cutting_king
    also try not to do a cycle of more than 4 -5 weeks as it suppresses your natural thyroid production and if taken for too long or at doses higher than 100mcg daily your thyroid function may never actually return. it's serious stuff
    Post proof of that please. I doubt you have any....

Thanks guys.
    So i will add it in without too much worry. I will sift through all the other posts and see what other experiences people had.

thanks

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im interested in T3 myself. BlownSC has said if you keep it around 50mcg there shouldn't be a problem with muscle loss, even without an anabolic ..and you are running test and anavar along with it so you should be fine.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Im interested in T3 myself. BlownSC has said if you keep it around 50mcg there shouldn't be a problem with muscle loss, even without an anabolic..and you are running test and anavar along with it so you should be fine.
    Well, everyone responds differently... but if you keep your protein intake high, eat & supplement properly, and train hard... the catabolism at low dosages is far less than many believe it is.

Thanks Blown, One more question though. If i eat properly and train hard whilst on T3 with no other compounds, will my strength be affected?

Thread Information