lilchef14 is offline Associate Member

Prop Pain is Killing me!!!

What can I do to cut the pain of the prop I'm on... with everything else I'm on 50mg eod. I know b-12 cuts it, but how much. And is there anything else?? Thanx alot guys.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    ouch
    you will get used to it i am, it took 7 days of ED injections rotating 4 sites... prop pain is a good sign its good prop...

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    haha...you just gotta deal with it...I use to cut it with B-12...didn't help much. I really don't feel it too bad now and I do it everyday

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    Ya i have mourning star labs stuff... my bud did a cycle with it and he said that it killed him too. Its good stuff, but still sucks. Cant wait till it kicks in. Is b-12 even worth trying?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you just have to deal with it mate,otherwise change to a longer actin ester.

needmassx3 is offline Junior Member
    bump

Zackb911 is offline Junior Member
    suck it up woman

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    alright bro I have found something that works great for me, I am on ED injections of 100mg test prop and tren and yes it freakin hurts, what I found to work for me because I cant work the muscle I inject for like 4 days after I shoot, is after you fill the syringe with your gear add about 1/4 more sterile sesame oil then go to the sink and run it under the hot water caped, but dont get water on the needle, and then shoot it slow in the muscle, this allows for it to dissipate into the tissue. Like I said works like a charm for me, I just shot triceps lastnight using this method and today I cant even freakin feal them. I think the oil allows the crystals of test to flow more evenly in the muscle not making such a deposit. good luck bro.

Welp, other than sucking it up like a man what i used to do to subside the pain is to shoot after a shower. what i would do is take a hot hot shower, then once out stretch the spot for injection for about a couple minutes. this way the muscle is warmed up and full stretched out. when i would finally inject i would take my time releasing it into the muscle tissue. slow is better in my opinion. but thats all i can add to possibly ease your pain. good luck brotha.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    you arent alone brother, 5 weeks of 500/wk and still cant sit after shooting. no jokes. Switching to test e this Monday to try it out instead.....

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    ok heres what you do! get a piece of cloth or some sock and roll it up put it in your mouth bit down hard shove the damn needle in your glut and push down ! like youve never pushed before! dont forget to aspirate !

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Almost everyone has this prob with prop. The one idea above with adding sesame oil or any other kind and warming it up I am going to try tomorrow. I need something because my glutes are killing me.

forsz is offline Associate Member
    Drummerboy, Please explain how pain is a sign of good prop.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    go ahead.. call me a wuss.. get it over with..LOL, but I cant sit in my car without it taking 3 minutes to get in, and in the morning its hard to get outta bed....from 500 in the glutes....

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    ok heres what you do! get a piece of cloth or some sock and roll it up put it in your mouth bit down hard shove the damn needle in your glut and push down ! like youve never pushed before! dont forget to aspirate!
    this is a terrible idea.

one of the best things you can do to ease injection pain, as well as post-injection problems is to control the speed with which you deliver your injection. slow is key...allows the oil to dissipate a little more, and it is just more comfortable.

Thread Information