jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

Stacking question

i have been on a cycle for 4wks now and just got done with my dbol that i'm stacking with my sus250. now i'm taking the sus250 twice a week(500mg) now, i just picked up some enantate test. now should i also be taking 500mg of it stacked with my sus? i was also thinking of stacking primobolan with these two or should i just stick with those two? before when i have stscked i just had 500mg of test wk and 250 of cyp with it.

cb25 is offline Banned
    give some stats/background info first brotha...we can't help you if we don't know you.

age/ht/wt/previous cycle experience, etc.

just as an aside...my opinion is that the more simple cycles are better. especially if you don't know what you're doing.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    sust is test. no need to add more. for a first cycle 500mg sust is good.
    you might want to shoot every other day or third day.
    sust is a blend of different esters. to get the effects of the short esters and keep blood levels more stable, frequent injections are better

jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i know they are both test but they are different types. but what you are saying is its a waste to stack both unless one being stacked was deca ...

i have done a bunch of cycles for acouple years, i just always did test of different kinds by itself. last year i started taken dbols-with acouple of tests stacked. i got huge... my dbol cycle ended almost two weeks ago. i'm 27, 161lbs. 3-4% body fat.

all I am saying is there is no need to add another type of test.
    the sust alone is fine.

Uconish is offline Member
    i believe that primo must be run for a long time to see any results, also i think that you must have a fairly low amount of body fat to see the results of primo, which is why it is used mostly as a contest prep drug. If i were you i would give back the test enenthate and pick up some deca or equipose, that way you can achieve both the anabolic and anfrogenic effects. In my opion youre not ready to take any type of AS, and for the future, all cycles should be well thought out and you should obtain everything you need from begining to the end before your first injection. You can save yourself alot of money and most importantly, health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    i believe that primo must be run for a long time to see any results, also i think that you must have a fairly low amount of body fat to see the results of primo, which is why it is used mostly as a contest prep drug. If i were you i would give back the test enenthate and pick up some deca or equipose, that way you can achieve both the anabolic and anfrogenic effects. In my opion youre not ready to take any type of AS, and for the future, all cycles should be well thought out and you should obtain everything you need from begining to the end before your first injection. You can save yourself alot of money and most importantly, health issues.
    dude this is wrong. you should not give advice when you dont know what you are doing. to run deca with out test is insane! yes I will say it again, TOTALY NUTS. deca shuts down natural test production. No test = no happy.
    with out test your body will suffer from all kinds of side effects. Lethargy, lack of agression, limp dick and lots more.
    Priomo is much more mild than deca but will also shut down production.
    the only part of your post I agree with is that he needs to research more.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    dude this is wrong. you should not give advice when you dont know what you are doing. to run deca with out test is insane! yes I will say it again, TOTALY NUTS. deca shuts down natural test production. No test = no happy.
    He's on sustanon brutha.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    He's on sustanon brutha.

~SC~
    sorry. my bad
    should have read twice, typed once

dtr98 is offline Member
    do your sust at least eod, next cycle i'm going with 125mg ed, deca and dbol at wk 6

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Sustanon is probably the best test since it's premixed for ya...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    watever you run you should have started it all at the same time!i would suggest just runnin the sus for this course and save the deca n test e for your next 1.

Thread Information