competitive guys, how should I go about this?

Ok, I'm faced with a little conflict here and I could really use some solid advice from some experienced competitors. Basically, I'm 10 weeks out from my show, had a bf done a couple days ago and I'm at 10.3% at 216 lbs. I wanna do the light heavy class because I know I'll have a good shot at placing in that class. So I have 10 weeks to drop at least 18 lbs. Now here is my main concern. I have 1 more week of dbol left(kickstarting cycle with it) it will make the total time on it 4 weeks. The other esters right now are equipoise (800mg 1st 2 weeks, 600 from now till 2 weeks out) 500 mg sus, and 250 mg cyp weekly. I will be doing 30 mg daily anavar , 50 mg eod winny 6 weeks out, and 100mg masteron eod 4 weeks out. I know that the cyp and EQ is hardly kicking yet, I figure that it will be even harder to drop weight when they start firing. So if you were in my shoes, would you go ahead and drop the dbol right now, or finish up your last week on it but double up cardio sessions to keep the extra lbs off??? I mean, how hard will it be to lose 18 lbs with all the shit I'm running?? I have roughly 22 lbs of fat on my body total right now, so if I lose 18 lbs......?????? What would you do?(besides add prop instead, I dont have it this time)

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Hi,

I am not very experienced with competitions since i have only competed once ( 8-10 weeks ago) but I can tell you that when I was 10 weeks out I tightened my diet big time and kept doing it until the end. I was on cyp, tren , deca and then added anadrol 7 weeks out and dbol 4 weeks out as well as anavar and winstrol . All I can tell you is that I lost over 20 pounds over the last 10 weeks and I came in very ripped and cut.

Also, if I were you I would add some clen to the mix.

My advice is that if you diet hard and hit the cardio you can pull it off no matter what you take. At least that was my experience.

Hope this helps a bit.

I understand where your coming from, my diet is tight as hell and I'm def hitting up the cardio. The problem I'm having is wondering if no matter what I do I'm going to be building too much on my dosages and unable to drop into the desired weight class no matter what my bf %. I think I may continue with the planned dosage scheme, just double up cardio days. I'd rather be early at the desired weight than late.

warlock is offline Associate Member
    I understand your point too. I almost saw myself in the same situation because I wanted to get in a particular category but being my 1st show I realized that all I was going to worry about was to come in hard and ripped and with m hoework all done. I ended up being in the category I wanted but that was pure luck.

My goal for my next show is basically look better than I did even if I fall into a harder category and dod not place as well as I did I would be happy if I look better.

I am sure you have a set up goal and want to be in that specific category. I am not sure how experience you are with competitions but I think you make a good point in that it is better to be ready earlier than not late.

I wish I could help more. I know now what competing is like and I wish you all the best.

keep us informed and good luck

bump

Thread Information