tracepyott is offline New Member

When is it best to take primo

I just got some primobolin post, by schering, and i was wondering what is the best time to take it. I'm gonna start out with 100mg injections every week. Im new to the gear scene so any help would be much appreciated

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I am not sure what 100mg per week will do for you, if anything at all (presuming you are male and over 150lbs) - probably need at least 4-500mg per week if thats all you are taking. What are your stats???

tracepyott is offline New Member
    well im 5'5 150 lbs, max bench 305, arms 15.25 inches, actually, i havent measured chest in awile i believe it was something near 40....and im at about 10% bf. I bulked up all winter long and gained about 20lbs since last march naturally. I am stuck at a platuea and im just now finding out where to get juice. right now my suppliers are limited so the only thing i can get my hands on is primabolan. What time do u guys recomend me taking it??

samoth is offline Member
    If _all_ you can get is primo... well, I suppose it doesnt really matter what time you take it. You will feel very little on 100mg/week, and at 400-500mg/week it gets reeaallly pricey. If its 100mg primo/week or nothing, save your money for another source.

Thread Information