Thread: Dbol

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member

Dbol

I am a newbie here and I am considering steroids . I have used every legal supplement known to man, seriously from BSN, to cellucor, to any EAS product. I am 20 yrs old, 6'1, 210, bench 365, and squat 600 and the reason for me juicing is college sports. I was at practice today and my coach recommended that I start juicing. I thought he was kidding, but as I asked around, 90% of the team is on some form of the juice and all of the starters for my position are on the juice. I was given Dbol (injectable) by a teamate and also HGH (somatropin injection,made by Nord***ex). He told me that stacking the HGH with the dbol would help me retain my gains from the dbol. I have never used steroids before, i guess to strongest supplement i have been on were M1T, Andro poppers, and Trenobol, LOL i know it aint much! Anyways just wanted to ask if he was full of shit and what stacks and supplements to get on. I know im too young for this, but i'm positive im through growing (I havent grown in three years, my dad is 5'9, and my mom is 5'3) and fact of the matter is, I doubt i'll ever start without sauce.

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    IMO you are too young and the people you are talking to are inexperienced and dangerous.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    You are still a little too young, but if you think you have a shot of going pro, you might want to consider it. However, DO IT RIGHT. STUDY YOUR ASS OFF. From what you said, your buddies do NOT sound like they know what they are doing. You do not want to ruin your chances of playing professionally by messing up your endocrine system by doing stupid, ignorent things. In the end its your body, its your choices; you will pay your dues.

Okay from most of the people I have asked on here a big concern of theirs is the HGH, so I ll just drop that, but would you recommend stackin dbol with test instead, just to jump start the test? or stacking the test with equipose?

for a first cycle ...i would cycle test for 10 weeks or 12 weeks starting with 15mg to 40mg dbol per day for 4-5 weeks..... but you are 20 years old man....not fully developed .... getting big is one thing screwing with your test levels when you have a adequate supply of natural test in your body..... your coach just wants a trophy and doesnt care bout your health...imo ...good luck

think bout it this way....dont jump on the band wagon just cause everybody on the team does juice...or casue some coach tells you to..... cause its a life changing choice not to go to deep into it.... but all things come with consequences.....you need more age and research but hell i can live your life for you just try to give you some advise someone didnt give me 5 years ago when i was 21...good luck.....

I started juicing at 19, and my bloodwork all came back fine during and after my cycle and PCT.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    your gonna do whatyou want regardless of anything said here. You will gain little to nothing with 500 mg test / week IMO. Your levels are already really up there. I don't really carfe about your age, I'm used to seeing 16-20 year olds wanting to juice and not realizing why their age is the problem due to already high test levels and growth plate closure... But your coach is recomending it... that's what shocks me... what a scumbag. This guys vested interest is supposed to be the well being of kids, maybe even one of our own someday... wow.

i dont have a issue with age ...it blows my mind how his coach is pushing it on him... real upstanding citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Hooksetter
    I doubt i'll ever start without sauce.
    That's such a mental block bro...You have to get that out of your head.

Whether or not you decide to start is all on you but just make sure you keep researching and do your homework on AAS. If you're going to start then make sure you're fully prepared and know 100% what you're doing.

P.S. What division and what sport, how come nobody gets tested??

well from what i have heard from others around me on the team, it costs too much to test the 300 athletes in our program, much less all the programs in our conferencee. But its a D-1 school and the sport is football

Oh yea and i just wanted to say thanks to you all for helpin me out. I now at least know both sides of the fence. But my age was always a concern of mine. I used to get on here and read alot but I it took me a while to get up enough guts to finally join and post. I guess the only two things that made me question it was, jose cansecos book when he stated in it that using steroids at a younger age will make you live longer and healthier, and the young age that arnold started juicing.

roger24 is offline Banned
    wait till your a little bit older bro

bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    HGH keeps dbol gains? news to me.

Thread Information