MAGNUS is offline Junior Member

Talking Strongman Wanting More Strenght

How do? I'm am currently standing at 2meters tall, 36 inch waist, 52inch chest, 19 inch biceps,260lbs and the rest, i have a strongman competition coming up in August and it's one i can really make a name for myself in so i decided to cycle through the comp starting about 12 weeks out, it is non drug tested as most are. So i thought a combo of SUSTENON right through, D-bol weeks 6-8 at 30mgs, Deca at 200-400mgs see how it goes might not bother with deca because i have D-bol and it does pretty much the same thing, also 2 weeks out i'm going to start winny because it's greeeeaaaatttt at making a little muscle a little stronger. This is my planned cycle so far BUT i wanted to know what you guys think got any recommendations?

Any help would be wicked!

---------------------------------------

The elephant is a dainty bird it flies from bow to bow and makes it's nest in a rhubarb tree and whistles like a cow,

GYM RATZ!

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I can't help with the recomendations but I just had to say you sound fucking HUGE! 6'6 260 that's big

bodybuilderson is offline New Member
    Why dont you ad equipoise to your cycle? Youd gt gret strengt gains from it, and also a big thing is the stamina youl be able to get from it will be amazing. You need stamina right? Youl be able t hold more oxygen in your blood because yourred bloodcell count increases alot. Youll need that stamina forall that crazy sit you strong men do. just my .02 you should consider it

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    just a thought: endurance does play a small role in these events. huge amounts of sust, dbol , deca will give you so much water retention and a "pump" that it becomes very difficult to do anything without getting extremely out of breath.

switch the deca for tren . use prop instead of sust, and halo in place of dbol.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I like DrEs suggestions - the other thing that you coudl go with is anadrol - which will make youfeel like you can rip trees in half - it will blow you up tho.

4plates is offline Banned
    i like the tren ,prop and halo suggestion .
    it will make the truck roll easier since you will be an animal

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    i would def use some halo...but if u stayed with d-bol, i wouldnt do it weeks 6-8..more like weeks 1-4..IMO

tackle78 is offline Junior Member
    Dr. Evil just described my next stack. I would definatly go with that.

Compaq is offline Junior Member
    Hello, I like bodybuilderson ADVICE. Yes you are taking too much of sauce that will get you BIG and MASSIVE instead of RIPPED. Hey why dont you try to harden up your muscles. You will look bigger when your ripped rather then actually getting bigger when your massive. Try equapose or maybe Primabolen if you have the amount of money. More endorance. Big guys tend to get tired faster DONT THEY MIKE? hahaha.

Just putting in my 2 cents.

COMPAQ IS BACK!!!!

Right-Equpoise i know alot about human designed steroids but non of the Vetrinary stuff, increase red blood cells-always good but in what dosage?

ANADROL -nice, thought about using that stuff (oxymetholone) at 150mgs for 4 weeks because that stuff is nasty, burn a hole right through your liver.

I can get hold of Diamox to get rid of the water retention no probs.

LOL vegas kid yeah v.Big because i was breast fed!

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Viking power"-Svend Karlson

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    don't ever take a diuretic to get rid of water retention for your comp. also, diuretics aren't that effective for estrogen induced water anyway.

150mg of ad-50 is way too much. if you're willing to waste away your liver, go with halotestin instead.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    just a thought: endurance does play a small role in these events. huge amounts of sust, dbol , deca will give you so much water retention and a "pump" that it becomes very difficult to do anything without getting extremely out of breath.

switch the deca for tren. use prop instead of sust, and halo in place of dbol.
    i like what dr.evil sugested, but instead of prop, try some test suspension

spartanpower is offline New Member
    i'm glad i'm not going to be in sweden any time soon (like ever), because this big dude's gonna be one scary motherfucker when he's on test, tren , and halo. he's going to be a very irritable, VERY large strongman.

hahahahaha--Taking Test, Halo and tren and Halo is excellent feel wired to fuck but strong as an Ox but i don't know about endurance have to see, weight is piling on already, started a short cycle to see how i react b4 i build up for the comp-but feeling good.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    This sounds like a question for Big Sus

Thread Information