MickyBlues is offline Banned

Need some advice!!!

I am currently in my 2nd week of taking BD's Tri-Trenabol 150. It's 3 different esters (tren hex 50 - tren A 50 - tren E 50). Suppose to take 2 shot's (2cc's) a week. I just finished my 4th shot. I was told to expect to see results into my 3rd week on it. I was just told to front load with 4cc's a week for first two weeks, however, is it to late to do this being I am already in my 2nd week?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Front loading is not necessary. You can do it, and get your levels up quicker, but in the long run, you won't notice much difference between a 100ml cycle that includes frontloading and a 100ml cycle that doesn't.

I don't like the idea of having the tren A in there, and not shooting ED or at least EOD. Your levels will be all over the place and your sides will be out of proportion to your gains, I think.

So being I just took my 4th shot, I was going to take another one tomorrow. Then Monday & Thursday, like I've been doing.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    I agree 100% with baron about having the Tren A in there. I would shoot that stuff at least EOD and I think that is still going to be a nasty roller caoster

Yeah, but it has 2 other esters in there (Tren Hex, Tren E) so I am not sure you can really shoot it EOD.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Of course you can. I have ran cyp ED. No reason to run long esters ED or EOD but no reason not to, either. And you do have the acetate in there to be concerned with.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    I would take 1cc every other day. that would be the same as 75mg ed wich is a reasonable dose. I might go as low as .75cc EOD but that comes down to waht you are going for.

SO even though there is 150mg per 1 cc, you are suggesting 1cc EOD because of the 50mg of Tren Acetate in there? Just want to make sure!

Thread Information