Thread: **'s superclen

Dirty30mc is offline New Member

**'s superclen

Is it me or did our friend in china tone down his superclen? His tabs used to be yellow, but the last batch that I got are white. I only needed 1/2 a tab of the yellow to be bouncing off the walls. Now I'm taking a whole tab and I barely get the shakes. I'm thinking 1 of 3 things here; 1)there was a mix up wiyh my order 2)I got a weak batch, or 3)I'm building up a tolerance. Anyone else notice this?
    Dirty30mc

nymattyk is offline Member
    no but bump for someone who does, i have an order on the way of them

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I got a 100 of 'em. Took 10 and passed them off on a friend who eventually passed them off on a girl and even she saw better results on ECA than on them. Mine were also white.

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by JP1570
    I got a 100 of 'em. Took 10 and passed them off on a friend who eventually passed them off on a girl and even she saw better results on ECA than on them. Mine were also white.
    so what are you saying, theyre no good??

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    awfully hard to get that small amount distributed even ly in a tablet - thats why I dont fully trust his clen , tho soe of his other stuff is ok.

Im using some new stuff right now that s in a liquid - has clen and ketotifen in it -strong as blazes - think I am going to use this from now on

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    hey dirty check out this thread http://www.rippedcanadians.ca/cgi-bi...num=1017611280 it should clear things up 4 ya a bit. seems as though the man changed the dosages of it so that superclen could be used effectively for cutting as well.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    NYmattyk, yes, that is basically what I'm saying. Three different people saw zero results from the things. I am by no means a ** hater, but one shipment I got just had a lot of what I consider to be bunk gear in it, including the superclen.

Thread Information