Joey2ness is offline Member

Very Important Reason To Use Anti-Estrogen

Steroids dont shrink the penis but estrogen does.
    The below is from a sex change clinic,it's from Bangkok Thailand

You must be on hormone therapy for
    6 months before surgery.
    Male to female transsexuals use the hormone estrogen to feminize their voices, faces, and body characteristics. This hormone changes their fat distribution, increases their breast size, and decreases their body hair. One thing that this hormone does not do, however, is to eliminate facial hair. Estrogen also shrinks the penis and testicles. Any medical doctor, including a psychiatrist, can prescribe hormones once they determine that their patient is suitable for them.
    http://www.ramhospital.com/GenderReassignmentClinic.htm

Estrogen also shrinks the penis and testicles, so the decision to go through with hormones is a fairly permanent one (though nowhere nearly as extreme as surgery).
    http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/...hangeFULL.html

If you want more info on this contact a liscensed professional doctor about sex change and effects of estrogen on the penis
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 06-30-2005 at 04:55 PM.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    Holy s t . Im never going to stop taking letro!!!!!!!!!!!!

russia dog is offline Member
    so.. all aromatized roid shrinks your penis?

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    but clomid and nolva are good to take right?

puremusc00 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gooroo
    but clomid and nolva are good to take right?
    I believe it all depends on what your cycle consisted of...in most cases, yes.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I can't see that being true. That kinna means if you get gyno from aromatizing orals or just whatever...u would notice some size difference..

Big M is offline Associate Member
    even if test didīnt aromatize it would shrink you balls

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    steroid 's have never shrank my tinky winky

bigger is offline Senior Member
    it will be HCg rest of my life, **** hm..ithaugth that it was only the testicals that shriks,aperantly i was wrong..

jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member
    your member has nothing to do with producing hormones or anything. the nuts are the only thing that shrink, cause thye are not being used. you can't believe everything you read.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    ill hope your right on this bro, cuz im not willing to be a womman yet..haha

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    steroid 's have never shrank my tinky winky

tinky----English slang for tiny

winky----English slang for penis

j/k bro

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    tinky----English slang for tiny

winky----English slang for penis

j/k bro

shit bro have you never seen the tellytubbie's ??

shit bro have you never seen the tellytubbie's ??

Nope sure haven't

Isn't that a kids show

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Nope sure haven't

Isn't that a kids show

you don't know what your missing bro

kid's show yeah right

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/teletubbies/

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like B/S to me, I know that when your younger Testosterone has something to do with the development of sexual organs. So I guess if I would have taken 2g of Test as a young child, I'd have a huge penis. I don't see how estrogen would "shrink" your penis down once you have stoped developing? If so then how come testosterone doesn't make it larger? Also, your test levels are elevated above your estrogen levels, I thought that even at normal ranges your test is always higher than your estrogen, but one AAS its just a whole nother level. Well even if it is true, I take Letro, a shrinking penis would be the last thing I'd worry about. I'd worry about having high B/P and dieing of a heart attack.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I read this just now interesting stuff!

being on androgens cause a build up of DHT in your system, if your penis is still some what sensative to DHT after puberty, then wouldn't this mean its possible for your penis to become even bigger if a large amount of dht is present in your system.
    personally, after being on AAS i have not seen it get bigger or shrink.

Why did your penis shrink? That could result from decreased testosterone and especially dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is derived from testosterone. DHT is known to be the primary catalyst for penile growth. Physicians are taught in medical school that this is important only before the end of puberty; once the penis develops, it'll maintain that size forever. I know that is wrong, and it frankly doesn't make any physiological sense to me. As I discuss in my book, the body continuously rebuilds itself. If your house could do the same thing, it could tear off an old shingle and replace it with a new one. In time, your house would replace all of its shingles, and you'd have a new roof. Your body does a fairly good job of renewing itself until you hit middle age, at which time tissue regeneration begins to sputter. After a few more decades, this process slows even more. Wounds heal more slowly, and muscles take longer to regenerate after exercise.

If the cells and molecules in your body were not broken down, you could live off sugar water. You wouldn't need protein. But you do require dietary protein and other nutrients because tissue destruction and regeneration constantly occur. This process is more rapid than you might imagine, because your body recycles some of its building blocks. Only a fraction of the recycled material is lost in the urine or feces.

The bottom line is that the vast majority of the molecules in your body weren't there a year ago. The old ones are gone, and new ones have taken their place. Even bone, which may seem as active as a fossil, is torn down and rebuilt. The penis is no exception. Let's think about this logically. If DHT is critical for stimulating penile growth (and it is), why would this matter only before the end of puberty? Isn't there still a receptor for DHT after puberty? Yes, of course. Once DHT binds to the receptor, doesn't it affect DNA transcription, as it does before puberty ends? Yes, of course. However, physicians who contend that penis size is fixed after puberty would have you believe that it doesn't matter if your DHT level is zero, or if you have DHT bubbling out your ears. Can you think of any other example in which the level of a hormone is totally immaterial to its target tissue? I can't. I graduated in the top 1% of my class in medical school, so I am not ignorant about how the body works. Hormones exist for one reason: to influence their target tissues.

In reality, the penis becomes less sensitive to DHT after puberty, but the sensitivity is not zero. Thus, the DHT level can influence penile size, but to a much smaller degree than it could before the end of puberty, when the penis was still very sensitive to DHT. As I mentioned before, I don't think the DHT level matters after puberty in regard to penis size, I know it. (If any physician or scientist doubts this, put your money where your mouth is. Let's wager a million dollars. You'll lose.)

you don't know what your missing bro

kid's show yeah right

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/teletubbies/

LOL

Thread Information