Thread: going to mexico

going to mexico

i'll be going to mexico via san diego border and i have no idea which pharmacies are good and where to go. i'll be driving there. All pm's appreciated, any insight would be great. thank you.

anyone?

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    Have fun in mexico!!

Gills is offline Associate Member
    ygpm

thanks guys

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Tj

I go to TJ regularly. You will not have any problem finding stuff.

The pharmacias are all over the place. Almost all of the "pharmacias" have an excellent stock of the following:

Testoprim (test prop and test E)
    Sustanon 250
    Stenox (Halotestin )
    Deca -Durabolin
    Test E (called testoviron depot)
    Clenbuterol
    Nolvadex
    Proviron

puremusc00 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopcat528
    I go to TJ regularly. You will not have any problem finding stuff.

The pharmacias are all over the place. Almost all of the "pharmacias" have an excellent stock of the following:

Testoprim (test prop and test E)
    Sustanon 250
    Stenox (Halotestin )
    Deca -Durabolin
    Test E (called testoviron depot)
    Clenbuterol
    Nolvadex
    Proviron

How about Eq? Is that hard to come by in Tj?

Smiley619 is offline Member
    never seen any AS in a pharm. even if some do i doubt they have the same selection of a vet shop. your best bet is a lil street called Jaurez...there is also a good vet shop right next to i think its club Animale or maybe its club mystere. as long as your on the side of the street with all the dance and not strip clubs ( this would be the left side if you are walking towards the arc) it should be an easy find. Eq is in every vet shop. and oh yeah is you still cant find a vet just ask one of the guys who try to get you in the clubs where you can find a vet shop or some anabolics. you will have to tip them but they know where everything in tj is.good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    never seen any AS in a pharm. even if some do i doubt they have the same selection of a vet shop. your best bet is a lil street called Jaurez...there is also a good vet shop right next to i think its club Animale or maybe its club mystere. as long as your on the side of the street with all the dance and not strip clubs ( this would be the left side if you are walking towards the arc) it should be an easy find. Eq is in every vet shop. and oh yeah is you still cant find a vet just ask one of the guys who try to get you in the clubs where you can find a vet shop or some anabolics. you will have to tip them but they know where everything in tj is.good luck

Have you tried any from there? Is it legit?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, what hoopcat said. There are Farmacias about every 3 stores on Revolution St. I just go into 1 and ask a price for the quanity you're buying and try to bargain. Then go to the next and say the price you got while pointing over to the other store. I was just down there a few months ago and paid $7/ml for Testoviron . They bargain so the listed prices on the shelves is not set. The more you buy the better the deal of course. I would stick to the non vet stuff down there since it's so cheap anyway. The stuff I bought was very good.

Best advice. Take that red or blue shuttle bus that leaves from the last exit right before the border. It's the same exit where that huge outlet mall is. Right when you get off the exit go to the right and go over the bridge. Once you get over the bridge you'll see the big parking lot with the shuttle buses. I think it's $5 to park for the day then $3 round trip into TJ. They let you off at this bus station deal on Revolution St. When you come back, the shuttle bus brings you in front of all of the cars at the border and you walk thru customs then get back on the bus. Dude just looked at my ID and waved me on, no problem. I suggest having a few beers or shots of Tequila and eat dinner at that loud dance club place on Revolution. Look like a tourist and buy a hammock or something. Especially if you're big, you're automatically suspicious to have juice. I saw a numnuts meat head walking nervous toward customs with a tank top on when I was on the bus. He looked all Trenned out byt the look on his face. I kind of chuckled to myself thinking how stupid he looked and he'll probably get searched. I was wearing khaki shorts and light jacket. I was with gf so we had 2 bags of stuff we bought plus I had my back pack. They didn't search anything. We just ran the backpack thru the xray thing after going by the custom agent, standard. I had the glass amps taped to the inside of my legs under my baggy shorts. They dudes working at the Farmcias will tell you the best ways to do it. They even gave me a roll of scotch tape and told me to go into a bathroom. Worked good.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-16-2005 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks for the great details Seatle...
    This is what I need:

Equipoise
    Test E

I am planning on going to TJ for this stuff and was wondering if you guys have had good results from their gear. From what I understand is that I will have to get Eq. from a Vet lab and Test E from a farmacia. Anyone have PICTURES (Of QV Eq. and Test E from farmacia) of what these two should look like because I don't want to get scammed. THanks!

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Eq

Quote Originally Posted by puremusc00
    How about Eq? Is that hard to come by in Tj?
    I see EQ at the vet stores I go to, so it is easy to come by in TJ.

The problem is there are a lot of fakes at the vet stores in TJ (especially QV products) so I have not tried the EQ out of fear of it being fake.

DerDon is offline Junior Member
    Can DNP be purchased there? Never been there yet and im only an hour away.

I gonna be in Pasadena tomorrow for a week of work training (s - f). I'll have a rental car too.... I don't think I need to take any trips s of the border but who knows? 2.5 hour drive to border from Pasadena? I can't remember? LA is so big.

Yea that sound about right. 2.5 hours more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by DerDon
    Yea that sound about right. 2.5 hours more or less.
    Thanks Don. So it's the 405 south down to I-5? Easy...

Yup, have fun bro.

crazykris6 is offline Junior Member
    did you have fun in mexico and find what you needed bro?

Gills is offline Associate Member
    In case anyone was wondering about the outlet mall exit with the shuddle, it is San Ysidro

Thread Information