dazbo is offline Senior Member

tongkat while on AAS

look at the last paragraph on this site -

http://www.doublehappiness.us/testosterone.html

It says that tongkat can raise test levels while ON a cycle. Seems too good to be true. Has anyone any info on this or even tried it for themselves ??

thanks

darren

bump

randy6969 is offline Member
    im interested in this.. bump

will have to keep bumping it until someone speaks up....

BuMp

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    You got to question how much is bound for anabolism (muscle building) if this herb actually works. It may aromatize into estrogen. One thing I do know is that finastride actually inhibits the conversion of test into DHT (inhibiting 5-alpha reductase) which gives you more circulating test in your blood. Also prevents hairloss and enlarged prostate.

I would prefer andro to this stuff since you know it works. Andro is not juice though. Nothing compares.

The research link http://www.doublehappiness.us/medical.htm in the last paragraph goes to URL not found.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-17-2005 at 01:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    You got to question how much is bound for anabolism (muscle building) if this herb actually works. It may aromatize into estrogen. One thing I do know is that finastride actually inhibits the conversion of test into DHT (inhibiting 5-alpha reductase) which gives you more circulating test in your blood. Also prevents hairloss and enlarged prostate.

I would prefer andro to this stuff since you know it works. Andro is not juice though. Nothing compares.

The research link http://www.doublehappiness.us/medical.htm in the last paragraph goes to URL not found.
    yeah but when u stop using finastride u loose more hair u have to stay on it inorder for it to work for u.

may0r420 is offline Junior Member
    This herb is the sh!t i been taken it off and on for over 1 year.
    It def raises your test level.. I have got really good gains and i am really shredded in particular from it .. u feel it way more then tribulus i have tried that stuff before and it just does not compare.
    I have never done a real cycle before i plan on doin my first
    this upcoming week.
    i am going to run tongkat ali the whole time at high dosages
    i have been taken dynadrol from hcmuscle.com
    http://www.hcmuscle.com/ipp_dynadrol.aspx
    i have tried all types of tongkat ali and this is the best by far
    they got something in that that helps u digest it.
    and tongkat ali does not aromatise. its a very interesting herb and
    it does more then just raise ur test levels look it up.
    I will keep u posted on how it runs with my first cycle i start it tuesday.

5'11 163 6% bodyfat
    been lifting off and on for 7 years
    i just got to stick to my planned diet
    i am going to hit 180+ even more ripped

i am doing 500mg of cyp a week for 10weeks and 60-70 mg of tbol 8 weeks
    800mg of tongkat ali a day with 1 day off a week the whole cycle
    also at the end of cycle clomid, nolva after and during the end,
    along with the freak of nature stack hcmuscle.com offers.. i really like thier products i have tried them all and think they would work wonders coming off a real cycle

i will post pictures so u can see results

sounds good keep us informed - thanks

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    look at the last paragraph on this site -

http://www.doublehappiness.us/testosterone.html

It says that tongkat can raise test levels while ON a cycle. Seems too good to be true. Has anyone any info on this or even tried it for themselves ??

darren
    Yes as a matter of fact... whenever I have achy balls, shrinkage or preparing to end a cycle, I begin taking tongkat ali as it assists in recovery, etc.

Actually a neighbor is a nurse at a doctor's office and I been back on tongkat ali while I am in my 19th week on deca and test, the nurse offered to sneak thru a free hormone lab for me knowing I am on a long cycle and concerned about my health. I been doing clomid twice a week (50 mg) and 2 Red Kat tongkat ali pills a day for about 3 weeks now. Low an behold the lab came back with "near normal" levels of LH which should have been at zero because of the deca, 2900 levels of testosterone where benchmark should have been 280 to 980, SHBG's were 50 where benchmark is supposed to be 40 to 140. Free testosterone was mind boggling in at 689, benchmark should be
    30 to 120.

I dont know why I had such good numbers for LH in spite of being 19 weeks into deca and 900 mg of test cyp a week but I am certain the clomid and tongkat ali had something to do with it. In otherwords this test results just came back yesterday but it looks to me that tongkat is a totally acceptable and perhaps safer alternative for HCG . The presence of LH means tongkat reversed my deca shutdown status and I am producing normal levels of testosterone, the SHBG's came back way better then I was expecting, along with free testosterone. A lot of people believe tongkat's primary function is directly bonding with SHBG which essentially makes the testosterone in your body useless... by bonding with SHBG instead of your testosterone bonding to it, your free test increases dramatically. Looks like I am in beautiful shape for up and coming off cycle!

Also supprising was my estrogens werent really all that bad, I am taking very minimal anti-estrogens limited only to a once a week dose of nolvadex and clomid, my total cholesterol was 190, red and white blood cell counts were very high meaning I need to donate blood badly.

Great reply that seems to answer the question!! Ill bare that in mind from now on!

thanks

Thread Information