xxterxx is offline Associate Member

quad injection...

i did my first ever quad injection yesterday.. its somewhere along the middle quads...(as shown at the photos on spotinjections.com) but today i feel sore somewhere lower than injection site..somewhere nearer to my knees rather than the middle quad... i seems that the oil had flowed down... is this ok?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Sometimes i feel it a little lower in the injection site too... It's fine, never caused me any problems. Just always make sure you stick to the outer thigh.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    depends on what your shootin too. if your shootin prop or winny you better get ready for some soreness. i always get a little sore with those, sometimes lower than the injection site. more tolerible than the ass though for me. some will disagree.

im shooting test e... the soreness is much lower and it feels as thought its touching my knees... is it ok? i hope the oil did not 'flow' out of my muscle tissue

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Perhaps you missed the muscle and some of the oil has settled around your knees?

I always flex my thigh to determine where the belly of the vastus lateralis is. Then relax and inject.

im sure i didnt miss the muscle... hm... is it because i shoot it in the afternoon and i walked alot after that... and the oil flowed down??

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Perhaps you missed the muscle and some of the oil has settled around your knees?

I always flex my thigh to determine where the belly of the vastus lateralis is. Then relax and inject.

if.... i really did miss my muscle...will the oil be absorbed by my body?? or will my test go to waste?

dtr98 is offline Member
    hit middle to upper thigh on outside, inject slowly about 1 min per cc, leave pin in for 30secs or so, massage for 1 min and you should be good

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    your fine bro. happens to me often. and no none of it settled around your knee, it just crept a bit

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Sometimes i feel it a little lower in the injection site too... It's fine, never caused me any problems. Just always make sure you stick to the outer thigh.
    Ditto

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Yeah,

No problem Bro, sounds very familiar. In my case, I experienced a lot of soreness and migration of the med for the first few Quad jabs. After that, no problems. Some of this seems to be related to opening up a new injection sight. Give it a few days and the soreness should disipate. By the way, make sure you inject slowly and massage the area for a minimum of two minutes after the jab. That seems to help quite a bit.

SaTyR is offline Member
    I have the same feeling when an infection spreads, but I think you will be fine.

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm, i always feel sore right where i sat the needle... Is that the correct place to feel sore ? :P

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    hit middle to upper thigh on outside, inject slowly about 1 min per cc, leave pin in for 30secs or so, massage for 1 min and you should be good
    Exactly..What size pin did you use?

dtr98 is offline Member
    used to use a 22g but everyone told me to use a 25g,
    25g 1" for quads, pecs, delts, and tris

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    Exactly..What size pin did you use?

cb25 is offline Banned
    you should be fine man. soreness is acceptable following an injection -- sharp pains, redness, hotness and swelling is not.

Thread Information