wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

five on five off

I have a buddy who has been running gear for about twenty years. He swears by 5 weeks on and five weeks off. He only does 1cc a week of test. SOmetimes he will run 400 mg. He claims this is easier on your body and you aren't always growing and shrinking. Anyone have thoughts on this. He is a very strong guy and has obviously benefited from anabolic usage.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt think his nards are not ever coming back if this is the case.

i really wasn't saying he has been doing it non stop for twenty years. That is just how he runs his cycles. He may due that nonstop up to a year though. I would think it would be hard to get gains this way. First those are low doses. Secondl.y, i would think about the time he is getting off is when they would be just starting to really kick in. His "nards" work though. He has a whole fleet of kids.

to each his own. i will never change my position on low dose cycles. i get great gains from them. i feel the body prefers mild doses of everything in life, steroids included. too much of anything, drug, lifestlye, or otherwise, is too hard on the body in my opinion. i like the idea but cant say i would be brave enuf to try it!

do you run 10 week cycles? How low are your doses? I really need to stay low so i am not always growing and shrinking. My line of work would not be good if people caught on.

personally i go 8 weeks , and i taper, i guess im old school. again i think cold turkey and "sudden" arent in the bodies best interest. then again roids in general arent. but i gain good on 250-500mg / week of test.

Joey2ness is offline Member

5 weeks on 5weeks off sounds good

All cycles should be no longer than 4 weeks in length. This goes against conventional thinking but it makes perfect sense. The greatest gains come when the receptors are fresh. Why not make the most of this precious "window of opportunity?" Then get out and get clean. Naturally, gains won't be massive due to the abbreviated cycle length, but remember, smaller gains are much easier to maintain. It doesn't matter if you put on 30 pounds if you lose 20 of them. (In fact, if you put on that much, chances are you'll lose the last 10 as well because you'll be in such a catabolic state once you come off and "crash.") But a gain of 6*7 pounds in three weeks ** that, the body can handle. Also, the shorter the cycle, the quicker the endocrine system can normalize.

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

great points joey. ive been looking for those words for a long time. i am an advocate of short cycles. in general in the past when i ran 10-12 weekers my gains were made by the end of week 5 or 6 and the rest i just stayed the same in weight and in strength. now if you are using differetn compounds that hit at differetn times then perhaps a bit longer is ok. but just test or somethin for me my body was finished by week 6. btw how long do you run and what dose, compounds do you use?

jinos is offline Member
    Hey joey2ness. That website on the address you gave are big time scammers. Trust me. They scammed over a $1000 with my credit all over europe. The mods know this and was reported. I would take that site off if I were you. My other friend got ripped off also. I think he spent $500.

jinos is offline Member
    Don't refer sites that rip people off.

Thread Information