BlackStang is offline Associate Member

Stopped Gaining?!?!?!

Been trying to bulk myself up and since january I have gained about 15lbs naturally with tweeking my diet and routine. Decided to do a var/primo cycle to put on some quality and keepable gains. I am running 40mg/ed var, split up, and 300mg Primo, 150mg twice a week. Helped me gain another 7lb but the past little bit my gains seemed to stop. Strenght is definatly up though. My diet and routine have been the same for 2-3 months or so but I always try to switch up the order of my workouts for some variation. As for diet I am trying to pack down as much food as I can and sometimes i go a little overboard and end up getting sick. Not to sure if its the amount or if its the var upsetting my stomach.

I have been running the var for about 5 weeks and the primo 3.5-4 weeks. Was thinking about upping the primo and dropping the var at 6 weeks instead of going the full 8 weeks like I planned, to see if that helps with my appetite because I did notice some suppression.

Any thoughts on why gains have stopped or comments on how to finish running the cycle?

Thanks

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStang
    Been trying to bulk myself up and since january I have gained about 15lbs naturally with tweeking my diet and routine. Decided to do a var/primo cycle to put on some quality and keepable gains. I am running 40mg/ed var, split up, and 300mg Primo, 150mg twice a week. Helped me gain another 7lb but the past little bit my gains seemed to stop. Strenght is definatly up though. My diet and routine have been the same for 2-3 months or so but I always try to switch up the order of my workouts for some variation. As for diet I am trying to pack down as much food as I can and sometimes i go a little overboard and end up getting sick. Not to sure if its the amount or if its the var upsetting my stomach.

I have been running the var for about 5 weeks and the primo 3.5-4 weeks. Was thinking about upping the primo and dropping the var at 6 weeks instead of going the full 8 weeks like I planned, to see if that helps with my appetite because I did notice some suppression.

Any thoughts on why gains have stopped or comments on how to finish running the cycle?

Thanks

up your cal's and the gain's will come back bro

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    up your cal's and the gain's will come back bro
    bang on mate!!

Thought that was it but i'm basically eating as much as I can, clean bulk diet, and like I stated sometimes I pack so much in I end up throwing it up, which makes me so mad cus it feels like I wasted all that food you know.

I'm not to sure if its the amount of food or the var making me sick. I eat supper, take my second dose of var 20mg, with 500mg of milk thistle, wait 30min do my workout and have a PWO shake. Shake consists of 30g protein, 60g dextrose, 5g glutamine, and 5g taurine.

Has happend about 3-4 times where I have trouble getting down the shake and I end up getting sick. I try to drink it over 15min+ to keep the bloat down.

Any ideas??

Logan13 is offline Banned

variety

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStang
    Thought that was it but i'm basically eating as much as I can, clean bulk diet, and like I stated sometimes I pack so much in I end up throwing it up, which makes me so mad cus it feels like I wasted all that food you know.

I'm not to sure if its the amount of food or the var making me sick. I eat supper, take my second dose of var 20mg, with 500mg of milk thistle, wait 30min do my workout and have a PWO shake. Shake consists of 30g protein, 60g dextrose, 5g glutamine, and 5g taurine.

Has happend about 3-4 times where I have trouble getting down the shake and I end up getting sick. I try to drink it over 15min+ to keep the bloat down.

Any ideas??
    Try a different type of shake, variety always helps me when I hit a wall.

Should I look at switching up my diet abit too?

Thread Information