DerDon is offline Junior Member

I am just completely confused...

Im going through the cycle information for novices. Im looking at the very first one and was curious can I just go right ahead and start? Should i just contact oasis and they will explain the whole shebang to me? If you have tried this first cycle, how much did u gain? This is the cycle with test enanthate ,dbol ,nolvadex , and vitamin b-6. Im going to snoop around the boards to see wht i come up with, but i figured asking would save a great deal of searching. Thanks guys.

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    well what are ur stats how long have u worked out how old are u give some info before u just try to jump in u gotta learn all about it before u just go and put some foreign chemicals in ur body. i have been on this board for a short time but u learn a lot fast i read tons of articles and reply here and there. before u just go at it tell us ur stats and shit so that we can help we cant just advise u to do it if we know nothing

Right. Okay i put all that info in my profile to give you a better idea of what my stats are.

masshole24 is offline Junior Member
    bro, seven months of training isnt enough time put it to the body, before you jump into chemicals. i would give it atleast two years of hardcore training before i would consider doing a cycle. jmho good luck bro

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by masshole24
    bro, seven months of training isnt enough time put it to the body, before you jump into chemicals. i would give it atleast two years of hardcore training before i would consider doing a cycle. jmho good luck bro
    i'd agree 100%.

there's no need to rush into AS. they'll still be there when you are truly ready. in the meantime, iron out your diet and workouts, see what you can do naturally, until you have some more experience and understanding of your body and how it reacts to bodybuilding. also...read, read read. learn as much as you can about AS, why we take certain things, how we combat side effects -- that way when you do decide to jump into taking AS, you know as much as possible, you can anticipate sides, both good and bad, and know how to fight them.

jinos is offline Member
    You haven't even let your natural gains develop. Too little training and whats your diet like? You can gain alot just from eating right.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    there's no need to rush into AS. they'll still be there when you are truly ready. in the meantime, iron out your diet and workouts, see what you can do naturally, until you have some more experience and understanding of your body and how it reacts to bodybuilding. also...read, read read. learn as much as you can about AS, why we take certain things, how we combat side effects -- that way when you do decide to jump into taking AS, you know as much as possible, you can anticipate sides, both good and bad, and know how to fight them.
    X2

You need to listen to whats been said here.

Understood. I been going through the boards and one thing I have seen stressed numerous times is you should have been working out hard for at least 1-2 years to even start considering AS. Got it. Me being like everyother person in the world wanted fast results, and i figured AS was the way to go. But i realized theres ton of prep work before even considerin that route.

On a side note. Can somebody help me out with my meal plan? Im not sure if im eating right. Right after I work out in the morning I have 3 egg whites and about 1/2 cup of reg. oatmeal. About 2 hours later I have a protein shake. 2 hours later for lunch I have a little chicken breast with a salad, or some veggies. Then comes a small snack like yogurt or watermelon. Dinner I have fish or lean meat or chicken with side of veggies. And I eat dinner no later than 6pm. What do you guys think? Keep in mind im trying to lose about 20lbs to get myself to a lean 160lb, at the sametime tryin to gain some healthy weight. You guys have been great so far, I thank you so much for your help and info. I've learned a great deal in my short time here.
    Last edited by DerDon; 07-16-2005 at 02:42 PM.

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    the first 2 years u can build a lot without anything ur body is just shocked into growing. and if u take them now then ur gonna get ur base faster but ur gonna need a lot more jsut to get passed to the next level and the next level after that. put aon all u can now and when u get to a point or a really hard platua in a few years bust through it. for now just protein creatine vitamines glutamine all htat stuff every now and again maybe a test booster like 6oxo and ull get to where u need to be for ur first cycle at the as game

Thread Information