jmoney 0426 is offline New Member

Nolva with Test E

I was told that for a basic novice cycle, one should run test with d-bol and nolvadex .Why should nolva be run at the same time and would this cycle produce good results for a first-timer assuming the diet and lifting were there?

bigger is offline Senior Member
    let se, to prevent gyno. dont wanna have big tits right?

ya but with the little fat i have on my body i just cant see myself developing them, is it very common when you dont take nolva?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney 0426
    I was told that for a basic novice cycle, one should run test with d-bol and nolvadex.Why should nolva be run at the same time and would this cycle produce good results for a first-timer assuming the diet and lifting were there?
    For my first cycle I ran JUST Test E @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, got good results. Of course like you mentioned the diet and training have to be right also. Running nolva @ 10-20mg ED including PCT should be the first thing you should get and think about. Unless you want tits like a girl, like BIGGER stated.

~theJuice~

So juice did you run nolva your first cycle and did you have a pct already planned?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    yes to both <?> I read up on here for a long time, then figuered out what I was going to do.
    And it doesnt matter if you have 3% body fat, you MAY develop gyno(bitch tits) w/o the use of an anti-e.
    ~theJuice~

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    incase of signs of gyno do you use the nova. 60 mgs ed untill it goes away then 10 ed after but if you dont get any signs i would nt use it estrogen is good for the gains IMO
    I will also say just cuz your nips get hard dont mean you got gyno. you will see what I mean about that, maybe

Thread Information