GOSOX is offline Junior Member

end of week 4, not much in gains yet?

this is my 1st cycle in over 2 years, im taking QV deca 300 and QV test E, im running it 300mg a week of deca, 500mg a week of test, im at the end of week 4 and im still around 200 pounds, ive maybe gained 2 or 3 pounds, little bit of strengh increase and some acne on the back. should i start getting some better results soon or what, i was hopiing to gain about 20 pounds off this and try to keep 12-15 if i work my ass off. im not on a strict diet but i have been eating more and better, i take my creatine, multi, vit E and C and zinc everyday.

just so u all know, im 5'10, 195-200, 24 yrsold

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Usually kicks in about week 5-6

~theJuice~

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    deca and test-e take about 4 weeks to kick in.
    get that diet sorted out. it will make or break your cycle.
    diet, trainning and rest are most important. then the gear

i planned on doing this cycle for 11 weeks, thats exaclty what i have enough for but i might try and get my hands on one more bottle of test and run that by itself when the deca runs out till about week 16. if no then hopefully ill get some good gains off 11 weeks.

roger24 is offline Banned
    itl kick in week 4 or 5 bro

i hope so man, im at the end of week 4 and really only noticing a little difference

thanks and any other comments are appreciated

so week 4-5 the wiegth will start going up and good measurable size?

superstretch74 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOSOX
    this is my 1st cycle in over 2 years, im taking QV deca 300 and QV test E, im running it 300mg a week of deca, 500mg a week of test, im at the end of week 4 and im still around 200 pounds, ive maybe gained 2 or 3 pounds, little bit of strengh increase and some acne on the back. should i start getting some better results soon or what, i was hopiing to gain about 20 pounds off this and try to keep 12-15 if i work my ass off. im not on a strict diet but i have been eating more and better, i take my creatine, multi, vit E and C and zinc everyday.

just so u all know, im 5'10, 195-200, 24 yrsold
    Are you taking nolva or liqudex daily?

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, Test and Deca take 4 to 5 weeks to start taking effect - then for the rest of the cycle you'll have good gains in strength and size. Just the first 4 to 5 weeks are a waiting period for the gains to start.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    add 500 calories a day for a week. clean cals from low glycemic carbs. its funny how different people are im the opposite. ill gain 20 lbs the first 5 weeks then wont gain shit the last 5 on test. hang in there, tweek your diet.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Ill bet for one your not eating and taking in enough protein or calories. Number two, your using QV. My enanthate that im using kicked in week 2, and was soaring in strength and weight by week 4. QV is junk..

my buddy uses QV all the time at really low doses and gets great gains, he is freaking huge and lean, he is 30 and im 24 and has been working out alot longer then me. im not taking nolva, will be taking clomid though. like i said i have been eating better and more small meals a day instead of 3 big ones, my buddy gets great gains and doesnt eat like crazy when on. im probably gonna slack a bit this weekend cause ill be drinking tonight but ill get back on track tomorrow and eat good again

cb25 is offline Banned
    QV is fine...some people won't touch it, some people won't use anything but it. So to say it's crap is pretty much opinion.

definitely get your diet in check -- you should start seeing results soon anyways, but if you want to achieve your goals, and maximize your gains, diet is key. that point cannot be overstated...spend some time in the diet forum and you'll get the help you need.

and drinking on cycle is a no-no to me. i know you didn't ask...but i feel it's important to say so. it's not as important as if you were on oral steroids as well...but i still feel it hinders gains.

to say QV sucks is crazy, i have used it in the past and liked it and i know people that love it, u take a chance nomatter what. i only drink once a week or once every other week and i only have a couple bacardi and diets

Thread Information