Late Bloomer is offline New Member

Sustanon 250 - Pinning directly into blood stream - Dangerous???

I asked this in new mwmber section as well so please disregard if you see it.
    Question was: What can happen if a predrawn ampule of sustanon 250 is administered directly into the blood stream? Forgive me if my terminology is suspect.
    Last edited by Late Bloomer; 07-19-2005 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Poor Title. Not Specific

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    as far as I know, straight into the bloodstream/vein is a no no and = you wouldnt be here right now. maybe Im wrong though. Anyone?......

Obviously by mistake I did in fact do this but my saving grace may be that only about 1/3 went into the vein. the remainder has migrated down into the forearm. Painfully, I might add.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    You are very lucky that nothing more serious happened. It could have caused a heart attack.

scav is offline Junior Member
    Anything from dizzyness to death Be carefull bro!

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    ASPIRATE GOD DAMNIT! lol no i had an experience like that too man, dont worry about what it could and couldnt do to you, just aspirate and be safe

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    u need chill out bro

Ok.... thanks to all who replied. This the truth ....I had never used anything ever before. I actually did this twice. the first was unsuccessful but the second try went fine meaning all went into the vein. I felt near nothing. it would be hard pressed to say I felt diziness. I now understand the danger and will NEVER do that again but it makes me ask the question ..... was this bunk? I did acquire this thru black market as they say.

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    Thats why you always aspirate the needle before injecting try it next time

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Late Bloomer
    the first was unsuccessful but the second try went fine meaning all went into the vein..
    i sure hope you know you arent trying to get it into the vein.

When you say aspirate is it the same as registering?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    bang the pin in then take a tug on the plunger,if no blood comes out you are good to go,that is aspirating mate.

What i am saying is i injected this into a vein on my arm.... out of pure lack of knowledge.... TWICE.

I am really hoping for more feedback!! This really did happen.

jinos is offline Member
    Are you stupid? It's not meant for a vein. Your lucky to be alive. Why are you putting stuff in your body if you don't know how? This ain't fu$%in heroin. Bro, do some more research before you even think about putting anything into your body. Crap, a vein?????

Suprisingly I am far from stupid but in this case I was. Thank you for you're honest opinion. It's not pleasant to read but it is definitely on the mark.

GeeOweDee is offline Associate Member
    Its called intermuscular injection not intervienious!!! should say that on the bottle.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    you should do a hell of alot of research b4 doing any of this. putting test. into a vein...INSANE!!! that is something even beginers are aware of, steroid 101.... you need to read, alot! are you even using corectly? what does your cycle look like? what do you know about post cycle therapy ?

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Ok, I think you have been flamed enough. Hell, one more time; IDIOT!

I think the important thing is that you are ok, you could have had some SERIOUS problems arise from injecting in a vein, yet you seem to have lucked out TWICE with only a little pain. Be glad, rub that lucky rabbit's foot.

Just do it the right way from now on.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Late Bloomer
    What i am saying is i injected this into a vein on my arm.... out of pure lack of knowledge.... TWICE.

you can not be serious.. r u saying you shot it like heroin. even from just watching tv, you know thats not what u do. this must be a joke..

by the way if you are being serious and the dealer u got it from knew that u were this unknowledgable of what you were buying, i'm willing to bet $5 stacks your shit is bunk so i wouldnt touch it.. my .02
    Last edited by 305GUY; 07-19-2005 at 03:16 PM.

Thank you to all who responded. I have a much healthier respect for these hormones and the people who use them. I leave here feeling incredibly stupid and extremely lucky at the same time. I am, however, curious to know if any of you have known or even read of someone doing this and what the outcome was. I looked into the authenticity of the Sustanon 250 I used and it was positive .... as in the real stuff. Just curious. Thanks Again!

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    you will learn lots here bro, a year from now you will look back on your first posts and laugh you a$$ off. read, read, read

whats the cycle look like?

Thread Information