Jsik98 is offline Member

Ok, losing faith in letro!

Well, I've been on letro 1.5mgs ED for the last 3 weeks and my nips are still pointy and my lump is still there. Periodically throughout the day I'll think the lump is getting softer of smaller, but sitting here now, I realized its the same goddamn size! The only difference is it seems to be more sensitive now. I've been taking b6 so atleast the lactating stopped! I started letro a good 2 weeks before my cycle to really make sure all the tissue was saturated, but apparently it's just not cutting it (no pun intended). I wonder if I throw some nolva in if it'll help. I'm taking deca200,cyp250,eq200,and anavar 12.5 caps (only 2 a day) every 5 days so it's a pretty safe cycle as far as gyno goes. Will I really have to get the surgery? That sucks!!!!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    letro MAY only shrink the gyno

look's like the surgery is the only way bro sorry

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I'll just get the whole fukcing gland removed......fukc it! As you can tell I'm very frustrated with this painful little lump from hell! Arrrrrrrgghhhh!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    I'll just get the whole fukcing gland removed......fukc it! As you can tell I'm very frustrated with this painful little lump from hell! Arrrrrrrgghhhh!!

i can tell bro may i as k how you got it ??

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Well, the puffy nips I apparently picked up in my lovely pot smoking puberty days. Of course, like most people, never paid attention to it until I started working out and learned what gyno is! Ignorance is bliss! The lump,however, formed a little while back.......and it pains me to say this.......but when I tried the d-bol and anadrol stack from SDI Labs! If you were sitting next to me I'd let you slap me right now for trying that garbage! Anyone else who reads this and by chance has thought about trying their shit, don't! Stick to the real shit as it much more effective and much safer.....believe me!! Anyway, just a few days into this "fools stack" I got burning and itching nips, which I stopped right away with an anti-e......then two weeks after that a lump magically appeared under my left nipple. Talk about kicking yourself in the ass! Went to a doc to get it checked out. He said to stay off of everything for 3 months and come back. First thing I did when I got home was order letro! Call me defiant, sheeeit, I'm not runnin around with an acorn under my nipple for 3 months! Atleast thats what I was thinking! Now, unless I get lucky and it's still gonna go, I have to find a way to afford the surgery. I heard I can go to an oncologist and have it removed as cancer which my insurance would cover.....We'll see

Thread Information