Thread: Beginners cycle

jmoney 0426 is offline New Member

Beginners cycle

If someone who hadnt been lifting very long and had just started eating right were to do a cycle of test-e with d-bol and nolva, and had a pct already planned out, could they get the results and gains they were looking for even if they are really skinny for their age?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney 0426
    If someone who hadnt been lifting very long and had just started eating right were to do a cycle of test-e with d-bol and nolva, and had a pct already planned out, could they get the results and gains they were looking for even if they are really skinny for their age?

post your stat's bro

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney 0426
    for someone who hasn't been lifting very long and has "just started eating right" -- that person could stand to gain a lot more naturally by further ironing out his diet and training. diet especially is key.

i'd recommend that before knowing anything else about you - stats, etc. no need to jump into steroids ...they'll still be around after you've kept going naturally.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yes. u will get the results u want. but u can get the same results and better if u have a little patients and train natty for a while. u need a foundation before u build a house.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    u need a foundation before u build a house.
    this is the best analogy i've heard all day

masshole24 is offline Junior Member
    if i were you, i would train and condition the body, before jumping into a cycle. besides you will gain alot naturally. then you can consider As

Thread Information