dannthemann is offline Junior Member

tren acetate cough vs tren E?

Hey guys just wondering? I tried fina about 2 years ago with great success. I used the old finafarm instructions which recommended heating to kill bacteria. I recently attempted another cycle with basskillers instructions. I got the most horrible cough ever! I had to quit the cycle about a month ago the cough has slowed down but it still is lingering! My question is this is it due to the acetate ester or not killing the bacteria with heat. Would something like tren enanthate or BD parabolan produce similiar side effects or what is going on with this? thanks

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i think it's to do with getting some tren in your blood stream because i have only had it once and that's when i knicked a vain on my way out and blood started pissing out my trap

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I get it more from certain brands of Tren A.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i think it's to do with getting some tren in your blood stream because i have only had it once and that's when i knicked a vain on my way out and blood started pissing out my trap
    I noticed it more when knicking a vein! But I also seamed to have more mucus while on a cycle, thus coughing more! I read some where that tren puts more fluid near the bronchi tubes, making you cough more etc..

Quote Originally Posted by dannthemann
    Hey guys just wondering? I tried fina about 2 years ago with great success. I used the old finafarm instructions which recommended heating to kill bacteria. I recently attempted another cycle with basskillers instructions. I got the most horrible cough ever! I had to quit the cycle about a month ago the cough has slowed down but it still is lingering! My question is this is it due to the acetate ester or not killing the bacteria with heat. Would something like tren enanthate or BD parabolan produce similiar side effects or what is going on with this? thanks

I'm certainly no fan of Basskiller, but it's not his instructions for making fina that caused the cough.

You may want to try the longer estered Trenbolone products, as they cause less cough for me, personally.

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    yah i made my own tren acetate and developed the worst cough ever. my roommates couldnt stand me. not to mention i didnt have my voice for about 10 weeks. it seriously sucked. and especially when i lifted, mucux all the time, had to blow my nose before and after every single set of a workout. anyone know how to stop this, I want to keep doin the ED acetate cuz everyone says the gains are so much better, but i honestly dont think i could handle that constant cough all the time.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Sounds like tren makes people physically sick while they're on it! Must be very harsh on the body. I've wanted to try tren, and actually still do, but don't want to be walking around like a tuberculosis patient!

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    hahaha i doubt ill ever want to try that now

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I noticed on my last cycle that I didn't get fina cough once, after I started taking cabergoline. Cause and effect? I don't know for sure... but I would love to hear about anyone else's experiences with cabergoline and fina.

Some people are definitely more sensitive to fina than others. Also you may find that shots in certain sites give it to you less than in others. Copious and rapid blood flow through the capillaries of the tissue at the injection site will speed the course of the hormone and cause more of a reaction. Nick a vein and I can tell you for a fact that you will at least get a scratchy feeling and the fina taste in your mouth. Watch out if you go into a severe coughing fit with a rig still stuck in you!

Hardcore life is offline Junior Member
    what is fina?

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Any other cough inducers??

I've been reading about Fina Cough and Tren Cough, and I wonder if there are other injectables that cause a lingering, unproductive cough? How about Test. Cypionate or Enanthate , or a blend like Sustanon ?

They never really discussed this in Health Class back in High School, and I've noticed a seasonal pattern that follows the cycles.

-T

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Only got the fina cough twice on my cycle which was for 13wks. Not bad. Made my own, maybe it was better than most

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    my cough wasnt just after i shot, i've had that experience once, pushed in too fast and went through me to quick, went into a coughing fit for about 5 min. My cough was just a lingering cough though. I always needed to clear my throat, from the time i got up to the time i went to bed. extremely bad during workouts. maybe i'kll give the cabergoline thing a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore life
    what is fina?
    Fina is trenbolone acetate extracted from Finaplix cattle implants.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    my cough wasnt just after i shot, i've had that experience once, pushed in too fast and went through me to quick, went into a coughing fit for about 5 min. My cough was just a lingering cough though. I always needed to clear my throat, from the time i got up to the time i went to bed. extremely bad during workouts. maybe i'kll give the cabergoline thing a shot.
    I just hade my first tren cough, about half way thruw my shot I started coughing it only laster a few minits but it was just weard.

AllStar is offline New Member

400 & dec

just wondering if this would reduce the pain with the t400 what would be a good suggestion and input would be appriciated

AllStar is offline New Member
    also wondering if tren and t400 would be do able any input would be appriciated
    t400&tren VS t400&dec

to both allstar's questions, yes.

Almost anything other than prop or winny or suspension could be used to dilute the T400 and give a less painful shot. But I would stick with 100mg/ml or 200mg/ml deca and stay away from the higher concentrations. Tren and T400 would be just as effective as tren with any other test. You could shoot 50 to 75 mg tren A ED with just 1/4 cc of T400 to very good effect.

Thread Information