Stevie80 is offline New Member

Newbie Help Please

Hi guys and girls,

first i just to say hello to everyone its my 1st post

right my question is i want to start taking oral steriods ive looked a dinabol 10mg but not sure

i dont really know much about it all and spent time on the net reading about different products with different responses

so what would you recomemed to me i have a good diet alot protien etc
    im
    6'3"
    198 lbs
    go to the gym around 4-5 days a week

hope you guys reply and thanks in advance

Fozaldo is offline Associate Member
    Dont bother.
    You need to do a lot of research first. Oral only are a waste of time.
    Are you ready to inject?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    how long have u been training and what is ur body fat.
    first off i would say along with most other people dont do an oral only cycle. the most common beginner cycle is test e or c at 500mg/wk for 10 to 12 weeks. with the oral only cycle u will gain weight but lose basically all of it.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Dont think Dbol only cycle is gonna get you anywhere either. I am not the most experienced person here, but I have learned a lot on here. Test E is usually a base for all cycles. Dbol is basically to enhance and isnt necesary to get good gains your first cycle, considering you are on test e. And make SURE to have your nolvadex /clomid on hand from what I hear.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Dont think Dbol only cycle is gonna get you anywhere either. I am not the most experienced person here, but I have learned a lot on here. Test E is usually a base for all cycles. Dbol is basically to enhance and isnt necesary to get good gains your first cycle, considering you are on test e. And make SURE to have your nolvadex /clomid on hand from what I hear.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol is primarily used as a kickstart to a cycle for those who don't want to wait 4 weeks for the injectables to kick in... unless u r doin prop, but that is alot of injecting and probably not a good idea for the beginer, unless u r into stickin yourself everyday... oral only=waste of time and money...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ditto, read for months/months/years/years.

Your proposed oral "cycle" is not a cycle, is a horrid approach, and will yield absolutely NO gains.

~SC~

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    exactly....read for 2 weeks first, like I did, then you'll get a good grip on what your first cycle should look like...Considering your age, weight, BF%, diet, cardio, etc.. The info gained by simply reading everyones posts 2 hours a night, is the best thing you should do first. There are very very experienced users on here, everyday, that can answer most of your questions before you even have to ask.....

masshole24 is offline Junior Member
    just like goalseeker said reading is key to this game. just search around and you can find a whole lotta goodies here to help. goodluck bro

Thread Information