• human grade

35 81.40%
  • vet grade

8 18.60%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    masshole24 is offline Junior Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    She said she wasn't but I don't believe her. I would be pretty scared on the back of a mc going that fast. She said her dad leads a Hells Angels chapter down in N Cal. I don't know what that has to do with the speed of a crotch rocket? I like hogs but they don't have the top end of a sportbike.

My bike was pretty hot when we got off the exit. We were doing a consistent 140mph for quite a ways. When you hit this strectch of 405 at the Kennydale Hill (Newcastle) up here in the Seattle area, it's a long straight stretch of freeway. Very safe place to open up your bike at night. I love speed, I always have. I don't go fast or drive nuts around cars. I'm actually a good rider. It's almost calm when going that fast. You just keep your head down and watch things go by really fast. It's funny when there is a car on the road when you pass them flying like that. It's like there standing still at a stop light. I pull 2 lanes to either side of the car on the freeway late at night when flying like that. It's cool when I see bikes fly by my car like that, that's just me. You can hear the song of the Gixxer engine screaming by you then going off into the distance in front of you. The sound of a rapped out sportbike engine is one of the most beautiful sounds to me. I've always loved it since I was a kid. It's ****ing cool!

I saw a F1 race up in Vancouver, Canada a few years back on Labor Day weekend. The sound of those engines is insane too. It's like the sound of 5 sportbike engines. When you see those sweet cars come into the corners then accelerate, it's mind boggling. Those things go from 0 - 100mph+ like being shot out of a sling shot. Me and a buddy were standing in the infielfd watching these Formula cars scream around the track. Seeing that in person is a whole lot different than watching it on TV. Incredible.
    thats sweet! i remember driving late at night and there had to been atleast 30 crotch rocket fly by at speed of atleast a 140-180 i was doing 80mph in my truck and they still shook me i felt like i was just standing still it was crazy. but i loved it though

alot of movies take place up where you are seattle. vancouver,canada!

my buddy just had his r1 chromed all out. looks pretty sick to me, but i love gsxr among all.

bump for anymore post on the topic!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by masshole24
    alot of movies take place up where you are seattle. vancouver,canada!
    Not as many movies filmed in Seattle anymore due to our greedy, local government. Too expensive. I think more movies are being filmed up in Vancouver, you're right.

We get taxed too much in this area. They just added another gas tax in our state last month. They didn't even ask us, they just get everything approved and go forward. There is a huge recall campaign going on right now. They got enough signatures to put it on the ballot in November. I'm so sick of this state raping us for money. I love the quality of life up here but the cost of living is getting out of hand. I just bought a house for 300K on a short sale and that was a steal. The average housing price in King County is now 350K+ with 500K average on the east side. The house I just moved out of in Newcastle, WA was 470K a year ago and now it's on the market for 620K. We had it appraised last year when trying to buy it but seller wouldn't agree on 450K. Me and my ex were going to buy it but not for 600K+.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-16-2005 at 02:58 PM.

wow, that sucks seattle, sorry to hear that. we are having the same problem here, massachussetts is known as "taxachussets" this is a paper state everything is on paper here. i cant wait till the stock market goes up threw the roof and the housing bubble burst here. the avg. housing cost here is 600k + thats in the shitty area's. nowbody my age will be able to buy a house here soon. not at this rate.

bump, for anymore post on the topic. much appricated

bump

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    human grade if available ... obviously

thanks quietstorm33

how many cycles have you done with human grade and what are your prefrences?

Swole33 is offline Junior Member
    human grade and vet are the same

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    silly question

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, aa is right actually. Vet and human grade is the same if it's 100% legit. More important to get your gear from a good source rather than worry if it's human or vet. You should just learn how to make the stuff yourself then you know it's all good. I need to learn how to do it myself as well.

Think about this on vet grade. If it's good enough to give to cows that are intended for human consumption, it must be safe.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Thats a no-brainer if I had a choice of the two, human grade would always be my first choice.

Homebrew.

i agree gsxxr

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    im only one cycle in and starting on bd tri-trenabol (human grade) within the next 2 weeks...my first cycle was on some qv test e (vet grade) which was im not sure as i have no 2nd cycle to base it on but the qv test e got swollen, sore, and hot to the touch for a couple days after injection. thats why i hardly injected in the glutes as i would lim for a few days afterward. always went in the tricep or shoulder...hoping my next cycle doesn't feel like that. and dont worry about cleanliness as i swabbed everything with the alcohol pad thoroughly...peace all

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    I am a human there for i prefurrrrrrrr human drugs but will do vet deca !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    if you can get human grade gear its the way to go cost more though

well it looks like we have a winner in the polls, just like i guessed. human grade it is. thanks guys for your thoughts and answers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information