goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member

anadrol 50/ test e switch

Hey bros,
    Im on week 5 of 500/wk sust, and second week (day 9) of 30 mg/day dbol . I want to switch to 500/wk test e, and anadrol 50 @ 100/day. From what Ive been reading, for the past couple weeks, I cant see this being a problem, but wanted to double check with the experts as Monday is coming up fast. been lifting for a few years on and off, Eating right for 8 weeks now, about 225 grams protein/day, 2000 cals, 5 protein shakes a day, lifting 5 times a week, and Im 39 yrs, 6.0', 200 lbs..My forearms and wrists are starting to bother me..wanted to run the anadrol for 3 weeks, and the test for another 7 weeks..Trying to get a little bigger gain than what Ive been seeing so far...which isnt a whole heckovalot....just a bit.... see any probs???
    thanks..

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    no prob for 3 weeks oa anadrol but 100 mg is 2 much i think 50 is enough & u can switch sus with test e good luck

chris2wire is offline Member
    No you need 100mg for anadrol . Think about it... Anadrol needs to be used in higher doses than things like tbol and var... Those you use in 50mg. Anadrol needs around 100. Some go 150 but thats very harsh on the liver.

I have been reading that a drawback with anadrol 50 is the size loss once you stop using it... Is it that much?

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    I have been reading that a drawback with anadrol 50 is the size loss once you stop using it... Is it that much?
    A lot of what you gain is water and will be lost, but thats why you should only use it at the beginning of the cycle until your longer esters finally kick in.

Its not absurd to think 1 month of anadrol could give good gains if used in conjunction with igf-1 during that month but usually your 4 week use of anadrol must only be used as a kick start to longer ester steroids - like test which you are using. These steroids will help solidy the anadrol gains.

So its OK to stop the dbol and start the anadrol going into my 6th week of test. Which like I said will now be test e instead of the sust.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Very good pct after anadrol is what I read. The crash is steep.

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    So its OK to stop the dbol and start the anadrol going into my 6th week of test. Which like I said will now be test e instead of the sust.
    Yes its ok. Now, theyre different steroids , so the anadrol will need to build up for several days.

Additionally you should be ok with the test switch since the test is already built up in your body by now, including the test-e ester I would believe (sust has test e right??) So yes youre ok with that.

Dont use anadrol over 4 weeks, its harsh harsh stuff. Take liver protectants. Anadrol is much much harsher than dbol (not because of the actual steroid , but rather the higher doses)

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Very good pct after anadrol is what I read. The crash is steep.
    would it be smart to use some hcg after the anadrol ..it seems that would help a lot

thanks brothers, much appreciated...

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    would it be smart to use some hcg after the anadrol..it seems that would help a lot
    Yeah, you're right. Some clomid too.

My buddy just showed some concern for starting the anadrol right after doing 3 weeks of 35mg/day of the dbol ... think this would cause problems for me? He suggested 50mg/day for the first week, 100/day for weeks 2-3, then back to 50/day for the last week with the anadrol. And the clomid or hcg should be done at the same time as the anadrol, correct? followed by another 7-10 weeks of the test.Ive been searching for a while, but cant seem to find many threads with bros that have done the anadrol 50....what type of liver protectants are there?
    thx
    Last edited by goalseeker; 07-16-2005 at 03:32 PM.

Thread Information