penfold is offline Junior Member

Deca in lean mass cycle

Ive been given 50ml of T400 and have been running it for the past 6 weeks and it has been fine while ive been cutting it with eq but I have knocked the eq on the head after the bad acne that it has given me. Now that I am shooting the t400 on its own it is absolutely crippling me, I am running a gram a week of it with 2.5mg of letrozole eod to stop any water retention. I have enough norma deca for 8 weeks at 400mg a week so was thinking of throwing that in there until i can get my prop and tren

I know its not the norm to have deca and tren in the same cycle but will be stopping the t400 and deca as soon as i get the prop and tren, i really cant be bothered cutting this cycle short so this looks like my only option, what do you think lads?

pen

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    just get some sterile oil and cut it.

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    i add bad acne of Deca all over my back

Use Nandrolone Phenylpropianate, it wont make you retain barely any water like Nandrolone decoanate will.

Nandrolone is most commonly found with a cypionate , laurate, decanoate or plenylpropionate ester. The ester determines how much of the given hormone is released over a period of time, longer esters such as the decanoate peak slowly and can keep stable blood plasma levels up to ten days (see above chart), shorter esters such as the phenylpropionate peak more rapidly but the half-live is shorter. (See chart). Shorter esters usually release much more active hormone per mg than longer esters. Surprisingly NPP (Durabolin ) and ND (Deca ) release almost the same amount of active nandrolone per 100mg with 69% and 65% respectively, this does not matter though because blood levels of nandrolone are much higher (about doubled) post NPP usage compared to the same 100mg dose of ND. (see chart) NPP also has more distinct advantages over ND. One of the most common complaints about adding ND (deca) to a cycle is the water retention that accompanies its use.3 Gains from NPP are reported to be “clean” with minimal water retention and fat gain. While ND is usually used in “bulking” cycles, NPP is used in “cutting” cycles although either drug can be used in this regard. Being an oil based anabolic it is injected intramuscularly (into the muscle), many users inject it ED or EOD, however NPP can administered E4D without problems. (See chart).

Thats from Big k.l.g's deca profile

phenylprop is durabolin , decanoate is deca

i dont have any npp mate, all I have is regular old deca , so you think that water retention could be a problem with 400mg of deca?

QuickSilver is offline Banned
    I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by QuickSilver
    I hope so
    What??

it will bulk you but not lean mass

Thread Information