Zues is offline Associate Member

T-3 dosage for girlfriend

Anyone know the proper dosage for T-3? Refering to how many mcg to take per pound of bodyweight. I am asking because my girl wants to take some to trim up a bit. She weighs about 118. Ans do you think morning would be the best time to take the T-3?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Cardio/exercise/sound diet.

Without at least 400 mgs of an AAS per week, T-3 will eat lean muscle at a rapid rate! Not a good idea for your girl at all.

~SC~

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    yes t3 with out roids = great muscle loss

what about clen ?

What about cardio and a sound diet?

At 118, she can't have that much to lose that wouldn't be easily possible with some dedication/consistency.

She'll need a great dietary approach and cardio anyhow no matter what she takes, as w/out those, taking ancillaries will do no good.

No quick fixes, just sound planning.

~SC~

Jerzey is offline Member
    Even at 5', 118 lbs, she does not need either IMO.

How tall is she? Maybe post her diet and let us work with that and her workout routine, don't start her on thyroid meds or clen .

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    clen sides are a bit rough for a girl to be taking,well that my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey

How tall is she? Maybe post her diet and let us work with that and her workout routine, don't start her on thyroid meds or clen.
    Precisely!

Thanks for chiming in from a "woman's" point of view, I feel that is very important.

~SC~

Thanks, she is about 118 5'4. She just has a little baby fat shes trying to get rid of mainly around the abdomen area. She does yoga and some running. Eats healthy and eats very little carbs because she is allergic to wheat. Shes just trying to stay fit, shes 35, ten years older than me and looks around 27- 28. Or what about some GH, like 2 ius a day?

Gerkie66 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey

How tall is she? Maybe post her diet and let us work with that and her workout routine, don't start her on thyroid meds or clen.

From another female point of view, I agree with Jerzey...sounds like she may just need to tweak her diet or workout routine just a bit. At 5'4'' 118 lbs is not bad...she may just need to tone up a bit and she can do that on her own...focus on her goals and see exactly what you can do to help her...Post her daily diet and we'll see how we can help...does she do resistance training or just the cardio and yoga?

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Or what about some GH, like 2 ius a day?
    Are you just looking for drugs to put her on?

Get her cardio situated, have her STOP running, and begin to do cardio that addresses using stored fat for fuel, thus allowing her to drop bodyfat. That with an impeccable diet, and she's 100% squared away.

~SC~

SexyKitty is offline Female Vet
    5'4, 118 lbs and 35 yrs old! Most women would dream to have those stats, especially at 35! Your gf sounds like she has little-none to lose but just needs to strip some fat and put on some muscle.

T3 is definitely not the answer, this is not something you just jump into. Hell I've been training for 10 years and just did T3 for the first time last year. If she really has this so called "baby fat" then it sounds like she just needs to adjust her training and diet (although at 35 it's more like "I've hit 30 and my body just isnt the same fat").

Have her start weight training 3-4 times a week (her metabolism is likely slowing down and she will be losing muscle mass.....which btw T3 will also make her lose) and have her doing cardio min 5 times a week, 45-60 minutes. I cant really say clean up her diet because I dont know what it looks like.

Your gf can easily accomplish her goals naturaly, please dont encourage her to resort to anything like T3, clen or GH at this stage.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyKitty
    5'4, 118 lbs and 35 yrs old! Most women would dream to have those stats, especially at 35!
    I was thinking that at 26!!

I'm 5'7, she's only 3" shorter then I am... have her clean up her diet and get into a routine to tone and her "baby fat" will be gone... She can't possibly have much to lose at all, even if she doesn't have much muscle. I'm sure (w/o seeing a picture) all she needs to do it tone up.

SC - Anytime! That's what I'm here for I appreciate all of the women who have helped me over the years and still do (and men too).. but it's nice to hear a woman's view when you are a women, especially when speaking from experience! It's a reassurance of what works for women and what doesn't.
    Last edited by Jerzey; 07-17-2005 at 07:16 AM.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    I would not add any T3 or clen or GH or whatever to her, a few lbs of baby fat is not all that hard to lose, and is not necesarily needed either, women need that little bit of cusion to stay healthy.

but, my suggestions would be to clean the diet, and adding in weight training, from my own personal experience, adding in weight training helped me loss that last little bit of weight, nothing heavy, just light weight, high rep... plus a little bit of muscle looks great on a woman

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    tweak tweak tweak. I would die to be 118, heck ied like to be 5'4.

Thanks for all the responses. I showed her what alll your opinions were and she is going to try and change her diet a bit and up her workout program for now. She is also taking hydroxycut right now.

Thread Information