Thread: to skiny

skinybuilder is offline New Member

to skiny

i been bodybuilding for 2 months i want to gain in shape about 20lbs i weight 160 with a stomach and 12 inch bicep should i take steriods i want to be in shape fast

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    start eating more........how tall are you, and how is your diet?

skinybuilder is offline New Member
    i am 5'11 and i just started my diet i eat 2 boiled eggs in the morning after 30 min apple and after couple of hours salad protein shake i got a stomach with skinny arms and body i need to get in shape for the summer should i take steriods and what cycly

viking muscle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinybuilder
    i am 5'11 and i just started my diet i eat 2 boiled eggs in the morning after 30 min apple and after couple of hours salad protein shake i got a stomach with skinny arms and body i need to get in shape for the summer should i take steriods and what cycly
    No offence dude but afetr only 2 months training steroids arent wise.. train natural for a few years then reconsider.. Steroids arent the answer.

Centaur is offline Junior Member
    I'd have to agree. Eat like a mo-fo and take advantage of over the counter supps like creatine, glutamine and vitrix. If you train hard, you should have no problem stacking on the weight that you are looking for.

You Need To Eat Way More Then That

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    i want to be in shape fast

now thats gotta be my new signature or location....

listen man, juice is only a part of the equation, you have to eat properly,train properly,sleep properly and did I mention eat properly, if not EAT PROPERLY, look at the bulking sticky and come up with a diet plan, then training plan and post it in the right forums for advice/help.

Dont bother running a cycle of steriods , when I first started working out, I put on 30 pounds naturally in 3 months, from eating everything in site and working out 5 days a week with the heaviest weights I could throw around in the 6 to 10 rep and 6 to 8 sets per bodypart.

you gotta read more/learn more about this, its not easy, otherwise everyone would be huge.... REAL FAST.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Stick around and learn everything on this board before even considering juicing. You will end up hurting yourself.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Which country are you in?

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member

2 boiled eggs?...my 18 month old daughter eats 2 hard boiled eggs (no Yolk) for breakfast and cereal.......

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Dally, I LOVE your fu(kin location! Laughed my FOA!

Okay, I have 12" arms too! I'm 6 goddamned 3 ... at 210 pounds, and about 12% BF. I look slightly out of proportion even... I just don't know if adding sets will change their size. Anyway, not setting out to hijack. I'm just sharing a frustration with regards to my lagging arms. :-(

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Also, consider taking injectible B12. If you can't fade that, which should stimulate your appetite and increase your energy, you probably can't handle 22 or 23 gauge jabs. lol.

roger24 is offline Banned
    just exersize.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member

Is that all you eat all day thats sounds less than 500 cal. no wonder your skinny

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    Read it and live it.

Thread Information